đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If IWYL wasn't a cover, how would you react?

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

So, the question is all in the title. If "I Want Your Love" wasn't a cover, and in-fact was original Gaga material, maybe even LG5 material, how would you react?

Would you be here for it? 

In the interest of staying semi-neutral, I won't make any ambiguous statements, but the song in general is a bop to me :chica:

Purr more, hiss less.

Bellatrix

I'd probably be even more sad. The song is bad so the fact that it's not Gaga song is a good excuse for her, but if it actually was a  Gaga song it would be so beneath her :koons:

I would love it. It isn't at that point to be lead single material, but it would be a killer album track and a highlight from the album. Only thing is, I would prefer it to have the typical Gaga song structure.

PopThatArt

I don't understand the question. The track is great regardless, Gaga brings a new life to the song, like she did with Cheek to Cheek songs. I wouldn't mind Gaga doing more covers of songs from eras gone by. 

Go see A Star is Born

Warholian

I'd probably be confused as to why she wrote it. It's a great song but she's not one to write something that's completely mindless. The song has no connection to herself, her mind, or any concept. It's just.. "I want your love... I want... your love". 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I love elements of it, but I wish it had a second verse as killer as the first, and I wish it were just a tad less repetitive. On the whole though I quite like it. It's a great sound. 

We're all Stronger Together!

GloZell Green

It'd probably be extended, I love it. Though I'd like for it to be standalone, I couldn't be able to hold myself together if it was LG5s lead single. But Gags, the only one who can bring back Disco music, Queen.

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

HighwayFantasy

I just enjoyed it really much. She looked so fierce and full of confident. That's just the most important for me because it gives me a happy feeling. And i need that really hard atm 

Archived