Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

would gaga release her lead single of LG5 without promotion?

LGHunter

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Oh, they had plans. Tons of them. But Gaga and Troy's feud left those plans on the way out with Troy. It's why the AP app and so many other ARTPOP 'inventions' got left in the dirt. Sad, really.

Hum I'm not really sure, the worst thing she said about ARTPOP promo was the fact she picked Applause as 1st single because it was the last one on the tracklist :toofunny:

She really needs to take care at lot more to pick up the right singles... 

Bad Bromance

Hum I'm not really sure, the worst thing she said about ARTPOP promo was the fact she picked Applause as 1st single because it was the last one on the tracklist :toofunny:

She really needs to take care at lot more to pick up the right singles... 

I think she should hype it like a week before it drops and announce the single cover.  Then, she should release the single with the music video following the next day, tbh.  Gaga should then promote the single on Today Show, GMA, Ellen, etc.

By the way, Gaga didn't pick Applause as the lead single for ARTPOP, Jimmy Iovine did.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Arizona Sky

I think she should announce it right after the AHS finale ends (it's good promo, millions are watching it) and drops the lead single 3 weeks later on the week of the Grammys (Born This Way).

TimisaMonster

Um...Bobby would NEVER allow a lead single to just be put out WITHOUT promo IMMEDIATELY being done on radio, tv, and award shows... what? :smh:

Plus, Gaga has been planning this comeback and wouldn't miss an opportunity to promote her new work! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think she should hype it like a week before it drops and announce the single cover.  Then, she should release the single with the music video following the next day, tbh.  Gaga should then promote the single on Today Show, GMA, Ellen, etc.

That's exactly what I thought! 

Archived