💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

would gaga release her lead single of LG5 without promotion?

LGHunter

Featured Posts

LGHunter

Look at what do you mean of jb. It would never hit number one without the promotion... should gaga promote her leadsingle a month before the release or drop it without release.

I think it will not chart very high without any promotion.

WILL THE LEADSINGLE BE RELEASED THIS FRIDAY?!!

Warholian

Promotion should be around 1-2 weeks before it drops. No promotion is inviting death, while over promotion causes the hype to die by the time the single is here.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dramatica

We need a IWYL kind of release. You don't know it's coming until it modufücking hits you in the face. 

dancing.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

GloZell Green

No promo = Miley Citrus and Ha Dead Petzzz, let's avoid the meltdowns shall we 

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FATCAT

No...

She needs a real promo schedule this time.

Though, I don't think she should have pre-promo. Like, hey, my songs coming out in a week, so I'm here to talk about it. Like no, put it out, then tour every news station in the world :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona

Actually we would be out of from an era like TFM I would say yes... But Gaga is absent from radios since late 2013, she started fading since the end of BTW era and ARTPOP was like her messiest era ever, she was called a flop, her image was pretty bad.

I know  the GP is a liking her a lot more than few years ago and that she has done a great work to clear her name since CtC but it's definitely not enough to release a song without any promo... 

Not saying she should just drop it without any promo but Queen of Music Lady Gaga =/= Justin Biebs...

After 2015 aka slayage she would easily recreate the Beyonce effect imo

jasperhallo

We need a IWYL kind of release. You don't know it's coming until it modufücking hits you in the face. 

dancing.gif

What is IWYL?

TEANUS

I think it would be best for her to announce the single a week in advance. It gives her a week to do a little teasing to generate hype and reveal the single cover.

And the video has to come out the same week just saying

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona

Though, I don't think she should have pre-promo. Like, hey, my songs coming out in a week, so I'm here to talk about it. Like no, put it out, then tour every news station in the world :hor:

yeah or just teasing a bit before the release... But she really needs to get strong plan before lauching it. I think she had no real plan during ARTPOP, that's why it had less impact..

Dramatica

What is IWYL?

I Want Your Love :kissga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

FATCAT

yeah or just teasing a bit before the release... But she really needs to get strong plan before lauching it. I think she had no real plan during ARTPOP, that's why it had less impact..

Oh, they had plans. Tons of them. But Gaga and Troy's feud left those plans on the way out with Troy. It's why the AP app and so many other ARTPOP 'inventions' got left in the dirt. Sad, really.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived