💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you replace Marry the Night with ScheiBe as the fifth single?

Bradley

69 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Yeah probably. I don't know if any song would be succesful at that point, as Gaga was simply overexposed. But I would've died to see a full music video for Scheiße.

That said, I love MTN as well.

Fiona Apple

Definitely NOT. I love Scheisse but it would flop harder than MTN and we wouldn't have that flawless video either

djBuffoon

I love "Scheiße", but no. "Marry the Night", in my opinion, is the track on Born This Way that deserved to have a full video and be sent out for maximum exposure.

Definitely NOT. I love Scheisse but it would flop harder than MTN and we wouldn't have that flawless video either

This, plus, Marry The Night's message + video motivates me a lot.

No, she did amazing promo performances for MTN (Alan Carr, Grammy Nominations, X Factor, EMA, Children In Need...)

SpadesToStart

It probably wouldn't have made a difference at that point, and I could not emotionally handle Scheisse flopping because it is perfection.  Would I swap Scheisse for Judas? HELL YES. 

:bye2:

retroglamx

Never. As much as I love Scheiße, the MTN video remains my ALL TIME favorite Gaga video and the song itself slayed me to tiny little bits since I first listened to it after unlocking it on Gagaville. :toofunny:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

lxdygxga

No. I think the only reason she put so much effort into Marry the Night with the video and so much promotion worldwide was because it was her favorite song and she wanted it to have a time to shine in the spotlight.

I don't think Scheiße would have gotten such an extensive campaign, and whilst we'd have got a video, I think it'd have been a lukewarm end to the Born This Way era.

Bette Davis

Let's be real, could you really see radio stations playing Scheiße?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

GloZell Green

Nope, I would have made it the seventh single after HML was released.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived