💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Photos of Gaga Pre-Fame

Bebe

Featured Posts

Post your favourite pics of pre-fame Gaga here or discover new photos!

9With+Justin+Tranter+from+Semi+Precious+8At+Pianos+on+the+Lower+East+Side,+2007_14736_102161059810269_100000491254273_591+_11_r.jpg1+_7_.jpg1+_10_.jpgl_5052085aa0dc429db28254a932717a4e.jpgtumblr_lyn6jaGBrn1ro4qyco1_500.jpgl_ed07f80665564ae7b16cb020252ef18f.jpg

DJBLG_(3).jpgtumblr_lvpoxv4RRL1qg7c0co1_500.jpgZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz1+_40_.jpgl_e85d787aee644e249ff75e7f6a124f99.jpgDSO__1_.jpgDSO__2_.jpgnormal_Scott.jpg__________________.jpg

(I'll post some further down. Don't want this getting too long :sweat: )

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

ladygaga_bygeordiewood.jpg

"One fine day in August 2008 I was shooting street style for style.com in the Meatpacking District. My editor and I were trolling for stylish folks when we happened upon the young woman posing above. When we approached her she was shopping with her mom but took a moment to pose for a photo. After taking three frames I asked for her info and in a very serious tone she responded, I am Lady Gaga - a singer/songwriter. It took all my energy to not break into hysterics, needless to say I let out a laugh later that day.

Sure enough it only took a couple months until she started popping up everywhere. After recounting this story recently to a friend I decided to dig up the photos. It seems that I caught her in the early stages of transformation into the cyborg we know and love today. - Geordie Wood"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

UrethraFranklin

These photos make me sad for some reason. Especially the first one. I have this weird feeling she wishes she could have just lived "the fame" instead of actually releasing it. Some of her interviews lately make me think she has regrets becoming a star.

gagzus

i'm glad her fashion sense got better because these are tragic as hell

157.jpg

this is the only decent one

i'm glad her fashion sense got better because these are tragic as hell

157.jpg

this is the only decent one

I swear to me it seems like she is serving me C2C era here.

Archived