💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

does anyone do gaga's choreography as a form of excersize?

joemayzzin

Featured Posts

PartySick

I pretend I'm Gaga sometimes and tell the imaginary audience in my room to not waste their money and stand the f*ck up.:laughga:

That is beautiful :lmao:

I'd do the same if I felt like I had the body of Gaga :giveup: although I do like to go off on speech tangents while I'm playing her songs on the piano :yes:

🖤

That is beautiful :lmao:

I'd do the same if I felt like I had the body of Gaga :giveup: although I do like to go off on speech tangents while I'm playing her songs on the piano :yes:

You don't have to have her body type. I'm a guy and I'm not close to her figure at all. :ghostga:

You should try it sometime. It feels so empowering. :flutter:

Only this fanbase would discuss things like this though. :rip:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

PartySick

You don't have to have her body type. I'm a guy and I'm not close to her figure at all. :ghostga:

You should try it sometime. It feels so empowering. :flutter:

Only this fanbase would discuss things like this though. :rip:

It's a weird thing :rip: when I dance to Michael I can have my curls in my face, wear the sequin jacket and glove if I want so I'm used to feeling like MJ :rip:

But I will try it :sara: I'll use it as a personal excuse to stop dancing for a minute. I have to yell at my audience to stop fighting or slap a giant penis out of the way :dies:

Nah, we're not as strange as we come off to be, we're just open about it :nick:

🖤

Bolkins

This is an awesome idea, I'm pretty awful at learning dance though. Congrats on the weightloss and props to you dancing on the gym floor, that takes balls! 

I loved the choreography for MTN the most :flutter:

Tommy Monster

I used to be working out at home several years ago and I was always listening to BTW and when Judas came, oh boy, the best cardio :laughga: 

dubstep111

Yes as a matter of fact everyday on my run. There is a place in the park where no one is at and I just go off. I have perfected all of them except marry the night and applause. Those 2 are very difficult. I would post videos of me doing it but I have nobody to film me. I look forward to learning more on lg5. Who's with me?! Great thread!

I do, every now and then to "wake up" my body haha. I did Judas today (which is kinda hard but so much fun):hunty:

Btw, you look awsome when you dance. Keep doing your thing! :hug:

PMKKARDASHiAN

No. I do choreo as part of my cardio/core workout, but not gagas choreo. I might drop to the floor like in the beginning of Pokerface but that's about it

Archived