Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

does anyone do gaga's choreography as a form of excersize?

joemayzzin

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

I used to weight 250lbs because of injuries and surgeries over the years of me being a teenager but i was wondering if anyone does gaga's choreography as their own form of working out! when she released the music videos for the fame era (just dance, pokerarrow-10x10.png face, lovegame, papparazzi) it was on for me hahaha then the fame monster era followed (bad romance, telephone, alejandro) and it only made me want to work out more, just recently started to do more born this way/ARTPOP era dances to just try to keep fit but i actually lost a total of 85lbs because of doing this during the years 2008-2009 but i was curious if anyone else does her dance moves to help them excersize! 

chromaticka

:udidnt: i. am. going. to. cry!!

You're literally the best person ever! You know how long I've been trying to learn all her choreos??? 

I give you soooooo much respect! Congrats on your weight loss!!! :sara: 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

TimisaMonster

Glad you use dance as a fun way to lose weight...however i haven't bothered learning Gaga's new choreo since Boomkack left...Richy has weird moves 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

joemayzzin

:udidnt: i. am. going. to. cry!!

You're literally the best person ever! You know how long I've been trying to learn all her choreos??? 

I give you soooooo much respect! Congrats on your weight lossarrow-10x10.png!!! :sara: 

hahahaha thanks bro, it was years ago and being Italian i love eating my bread & pasta :dies: so i'm trying to get back on my daily workouts 

Katsuki Bakugo

I used to weight 250lbs because of injuries and surgeries over the years of me being a teenager but i was wondering if anyone does gaga's choreography as their own form of working out! when she released the music videos for the fame era (just dance, pokerarrow-10x10.png face, lovegame, papparazzi) it was on for me hahaha then the fame monster era followed (bad romance, telephone, alejandro) and it only made me want to work out more, just recently started to do more born this way/ARTPOP era dances to just try to keep fit but i actually lost a total of 85lbs because of doing this during the years 2008-2009 but i was curious if anyone else does her dance moves to help them excersize! 

Not at the gym henny. I do them in the car sometimes when I am driving ( that can be dangerous. I found Alejandro's is the hardest to do when driving) 

I sometimes just dance around the house alone and naked doing the choreo haha!

CONGRATS on the weight loss boo boo! Keep it up!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Glad you use dance as a fun way to lose weight...however i haven't bothered learning Gaga's new choreo since Boomkack left...Richy has weird moves 

Choreo has never been the same...  :rip:

monsterdreams

I have learned some but usually I only know parts and add in some of my creativity :derpga:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PartySick

I do :sara: 

I have a long mix of G.U.Y., Judas, Scheiße, Bad Romance, and Applause that I start out with after stretching. Then just put my media player on shuffle :yes:

I do the same with MJ 'cept I actually pretend to be performing them :sweat:

Good job with the weight loss too! Proud of you! :hug: 

🖤

FameHookah

Yes i do!

Mostly TFM and TF songs.. Everything after boomkack left was WAY TOO CHAOTIC and hard for my sloppy feet :lana:

Congrats on your weight loss! U look hot as fuk 

Call me :hor:

:flirt:

WTF is MDNA

I do :sara: 

I have a long mix of G.U.Y., Judas, Scheiße, Bad Romance, and Applause that I start out with after stretching. Then just put my media player on shuffle :yes:

I do the same with MJ 'cept I actually pretend to be performing them :sweat:

Good job with the weight loss too! Proud of you! :hug: 

I pretend I'm Gaga sometimes and tell the imaginary audience in my room to not waste their money and stand the f*ck up.:laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived