💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga EDM

shoful

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

I'm sure the next album will be somewhat fresh + electronic, but nothing like ARTPOP. She even said this album is much different from ARTPOP. I think it's pretty much confirmed she's returning back to dark pop music (TFM).

joemayzzin

I actually don't hate him. I just think he and her would not work well together. 

he's more of a trance DJ and some people don't like that and for gaga to go into a trance phase would be out of left field so i can see where your view on that is. i just personally think her vocals and "her style" with his production would be interesting for me and others to rage out to!

Katsuki Bakugo

he's more of a trance DJ and some people don't like that and for gaga to go into a trance phase would be out of left field so i can see where your view on that is. i just personally think her vocals and "her style" with his production would be interesting for me and others to rage out to!

Vocally I am all for it. But I felt trance influenced songs like HML and ARTPOP didn't really do it justice. Could just be the producers in which case I am here to see if it would work but I don't want a whole album, maybe some guest features to start us off. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

joemayzzin

Vocally I am all for it. But I felt trance influenced songs like HML and ARTPOP didn't really do it justice. Could just be the producers in which case I am here to see if it would work but I don't want a whole album, maybe some guest features to start us off. 

oh yeah that's what i was getting at hahaha i mean a whole album of gaga and trance would be so dope (never happening :stalkga:but in my op i was requesting two maybe three trance like influenced songs with armin or another trance like or hard beat drop DJ's!!

Gagaloo911

I sure hope so. I mean I'm not hoping for or expecting another EDM-heavy album a la ARTPOP but she has always had some electronic music meshed in her pop music in some form (from TF to AP) so I don't expect that to change.

TimisaMonster

She does on every album of hers... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

EDM makes my stomach hurt.

Then how are you a Gaga fan? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga will do EDM again. Most of her music is all EDM influenced tho. Anyway, Gaga can record herself taking a **** and it'd be better than most music out there. I'm here for anything gaga is serving

Then how are you a Gaga fan? :awkney:

So I can't love Gaga if I can't love EDM ? You're missing my point. Maybe I should have completed my sentence. What do you call those Zedd-like music ? Those kind of EDMs. Sorry if I made you confused tho.

Something electronic, but not EDM.

I'd like to hear some French House / Nu-Disco influences instead. And maybe even some minimal techno influences too.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Archived