💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga EDM

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Do you think Gaga will play around with EDM again after ARTPOP?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SlayLin

I hope not. I want dark pop music, or heavy metal. :awesome:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

joemayzzin

i hope so! I'm a huge raver and live for filthy beats hahaha G.U.Y, Swine & Donatella have sick beats even along with applause & aura but i want more trance like songs or maybe more "drops" if she was to do it.

if she collabed with my favorite DJ Armin Van Buuren i'd probably freak but thats probably never going to happen :rofl:

Katsuki Bakugo

As long as Armin Van Boring doesn't touch her music discography I will be happy. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

joemayzzin

As long as Armin Van Boring doesn't touch her music discography I will be happy. 

ayyyy don't hate :dies: I've seen him live at multiple EDC's and solo concerts. he's sick at what he does

chromaticka

G.U.Y. is the only song that matters on ARTPOP

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

joemayzzin

I'd even settle for Kaskade, Axwell Ʌ Ingrosso, deadmau5, Hardwell, Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz, Gareth Emery, Morgan Page, Showtek or even TiĂ«sto hahaha sorry for listing so many it's just I've seen and heard so many DJ's live and if she switched it up with some of these guys it would be magical but the likely hood of this happening again is very rare but a guy can dream :wao: 

i love everything she creates even if its her own form of EDM but going back to the OP i hope she has some EDM influence on all of her future albums 

Katsuki Bakugo

ayyyy don't hate :dies: I've seen him live at multiple EDC's and solo concerts. he's sick at what he does

I actually don't hate him. I just think he and her would not work well together. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

chromaticka

followed you on insta :hor:

Followed you back :flirt:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

shoful

I hope she collaborates with Zedd more. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived