💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Two years ago, the mess began #VENUS

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Venus should have been a single with DWUW following after. Or DWUW and then Venus. Venus is a catchier song than DWUW and it's still experimental. The visuals would have probably been dark & twisted, since she was super weird during the mini Venus era. 

I totally agree with your post.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isaacanthony

Educate us. SInce you're loyal, right? You're better than us, right? :nick: 

I'm not a blind fan. I can make an opinion without being always on Gaga's side.

That's my opinion. Venus can be removed and I won't give a ****.

Sit your queeny a$$ down and calm your tits please.

I did not say or imply that I am better then any of you and I have no idea what you mean by educating you guys because there is nothing to educate you on.

I'm simply just saying that I don't understand why this thread even exists...might of not been LG's most successful album but there is no need to create a thread that bashes a song from ARTPOP...especially from something that happened so long ago.

ARTPOP has to be actually the most successful album in her eyes. She was in control of everything after losing almost everyone that was by her side. And even through the tuff $h!t she still went out and put a damn show with a big smile on her face. It's probably the most courageous thing she has done in her whole career. And yet we sit here typing away our complaints instead of actually thinking about the balls it took for her to do what she did to get through the ARTPOP era. It should be inspiring to us...especially the ones with big dreams. Unlike any other pop star she didn't try cover the mistakes...she was honest about them... She showed her weak side and was vulnerable. 

And now....

she's snatching all of our weaves.

:fthis:

Sit your queeny a$$ down and calm your tits please.

I did not say or imply that I am better then any of you and I have no idea what you mean by educating you guys because there is nothing to educate you on.

I'm simply just saying that I don't understand why this thread even exists...might of not been LG's most successful album but there is no need to create a thread that bashes a song from ARTPOP...especially from something that happened so long ago.

ARTPOP has to be actually the most successful album in her eyes. She was in control of everything after losing almost everyone that was by her side. And even through the tuff $h!t she still went out and put a damn show with a big smile on her face. It's probably the most courageous thing she has done in her whole career. And yet we sit here typing away our complaints instead of actually thinking about the balls it took for her to do what she did to get through the ARTPOP era. It should be inspiring to us...especially the ones with big dreams. Unlike any other pop star she didn't try cover the mistakes...she was honest about them... She showed her weak side and was vulnerable. 

And now....

she's snatching all of our weaves.

:fthis:

Okay.

The Child

Venus will always have my heart! DWUW just didnt have its madness. (and I always struggled with R Kelly, when the solo version came out I enjoyed it much better)

Do you have a link to the solo version please?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SlaeUrAnus

2 years ago I went into my ex boyfriends bathroom and secretly played Venus because I did not want him to see I was a Gaga stan.

I wanted to listen to it so badly though :emma: 

That was when the whole era started to implode though. 

In my messy era.

Venus is one of the few true GAGA SONGS...the entire production screams GAGA!!! the other songs are great, but this song had a great chorus, metaphorical lyrics that people wouldnt care to sing along to, and the video would have been out of this world. #PunIntended

No, the productions screams AMATEUR, sorry... + the lyrics are so cringe-worthy, it feels like a parody... I still can't believe my fav has put out a song like Venus. :/ The only enjoyable part for me is "When you touch me I die just a little inside" which is quite a good hook.

Do What U Want is so much better, production-wise notably. Such a shame no video was released, still to this date my biggest Gaga-related meltdown.

Archived