💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Two years ago, the mess began #VENUS

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

shoful

This is just depressing to read. Poor ARTPOP. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This remains the only time I have truly been furious at Gaga. When I saw her tweet they were changing the single to DWUW, I was LIVID! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

freebit

I felt so bad for her during this time. She was getting hate from all sides - the propaganda against her, people saying she wasn't practicing what she preached with her releasing the more lucrative sounding song over the original second single (when all signs actually pointed to label & management intervention). A complete mess overall. I remember seeing paparazzi pics of her at LAX and then landing in Germany, and what stood out was that she was clutching her stomach in both sets of pics, I remember assuming she was sick or something.

She chose a sassy R&B poorly written lyric song over a song about love, the universe, and a deity of love. 

I will NEVER understand.

Poorly written? Get out of here. :sick: It's one of her best.

a dark time in our lives from an era and the album that shall not be named

DELETE IT FAT

90C.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FrankGutz

i was living for the meltdowns :lmao:  :lmao:  i had one tho, i hatelove you DWUW

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

a dark time in our lives from an era and the album that shall not be named

DELETE IT FAT

90C.gif

jajajajaja el gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

GloZell Green

Do What U Want is still better. Remove Venus from Gaga's discography. I couldn't care less.

How could u, traitor, Venus is a gem, but DWUW somehow remains the top Gaga songs next to Bad Romance for me 

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

It is still time to ask for a mod to hide this thread and then we never speak of it again, so, eventually, it will be like it never happened :spook:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Katsuki Bakugo

DWUW was better (for being a single). Though ****ty promotion. Bad moves. No video. We know what happened... 

DWUW did amazing on the charts and beat Unconditionally at some point and that was with little promo and no video!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Morphine Prince

DWUW was the right choice for the second single. 

This. 

And Venus would have probably under performed.  

Archived