đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Two years ago, the mess began #VENUS

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Miracle

This is sad and I don't know why, the mid-ARTPOP ERA (betweem October 2013 and April 2015) seems to be Gaga's worst time, even worse than when she used to be a go-go with no money. You can really see her pain on the performances (Dope Youtube Awards) and her inconsistent mind, probably leaded by her mental illnesses. She looked confused, maniac and depressed at the same time. I know this thread isn't about this but it just reminded on how promising the ARTPOP era was and how her black / mania moods ****ed her up. I'm glad we are on a light gateway right now

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Aura, Venus, DWUW, Applause.

I would have killed for this order of buisness.

But no. The **** hit the fan and i'm still wiping it off

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Arizona Sky

LMAO so glad Venus wasn't a single...Would've done worse than G.U.Y. The only songs that has potential to reach top 5 were Applause & DWUW. Gypsy maybe would've cracked the top 20. Any other song would've either done equal as good, or worse than G.U.Y.

TimisaMonster

I will never forgive Gaga or Interscope for that mess...all for what? To replace it with a controversial song featuring a pervert and video directed by a pervert that never got released due to it being career damaging?

Thx...you saved us from the hit glory and video of Venus? Wait... :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Do What U Want was a better single choice. Venus could have slayed if it was produced better though. It's far too choppy and loses it's momentum at every twist and turn in the song.

destructivelove

Let's not forget when the second single was actually supposed to be between MANiCURE and Sex Dreams and we were supposed to be able to pick via online poll.... Was probably an idea of Troy.  Second single of ARTPOP was def the lowest point in her career

To be honest, ARTPOP era would have been my favourite if things would have turned out like they were supposed to happen

This is sad and I don't know why, the mid-ARTPOP ERA (betweem October 2013 and April 2015) seems to be Gaga's worst time, even worse than when she used to be a go-go with no money.  I'm glad we are on a light gateway right now

I think things started to clear when she released C2C. On Oscar Awards she seemed totally cured

Archived