• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

No, cos I am my hair, I am my hair.

And a little bit of a b---h.

:gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Depends in what way. Her social intelligence and ability to compromise is way higher than mine. Maybe she is worse than me in maths for example who knows (did she ever mentioned what she was good at and bad at at school?)

Bette Davis

My dad is easily one of the smartest people I've ever met and when he heard her speaking to Jimmy Fallon, he said something like "Wow, she is clearly super intelligent. There aren't many celebrities who sound as charismatic or have as good of a vocabulary as her." :lolly: 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Ferrer Zorola

my methodology teacher says everyone is equal parts smart so idk what to answer :rip: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Economy

ummmm... intelligence is subjective. theres different aspects of intelligence and its impossible to measure in numbers

i cant answer a question like this because i know for a fact im smarter than Gaga, smarter than most people for hat matter in a wide range of things

but theres things shes good at that i couldnt get it right to save my life :shrug:

I think I'm smarter when it comes to common sense things like knowing not to smoke when I'm a singer... But overall she makes me feel dumb :saladga:

Archived