Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something ignorant a few people say about gagas previous work

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I noticed some people on this site or in general say silly comments like "I'm excited for Gaga to make REAL music for LG5" ever since the cheek to cheek era. I normally don't care what other fans say about Gaga but when they make stupid comments like this, it just baffles me on how someone can sound so ignorant. You're basically saying a **** you to everything gaga has done in her whole career from the fame to ARTPOP. Gaga always made music lol even a hummingbird makes music. I just think this fan base has gotten more uptight and pretentious in the sense that if Gaga does even ONE dance song, they're going to assume she's not being herself and that it's not music because its uptight and happy. As Gaga said before in the past "People think electronic music is soulless and it's not" which still applies today because gaga put her heart and soul into her work from the fame to ARTPOP. Yes it's nice to see her enter a new direction but I imagine if someone said to Gaga "I'm excited for you to work on REAL music for the next album with real instruments", she'd probably get upset and educate them on how anything can be music.

Medication

you dont care but you mae 50000 threads about the same thing?

jk. i agree

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

Alien Tulip

you dont care but you mae 50000 threads about the same thing?

jk. i agree

I've never made a thread talking about this topic. You probably mistaken me for another member unless you're just fishing for likes to feel cool on a celebrity's forum.

Don't let them bother you. Most of the fans that are like that are only here because of ARTPOP... if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what will.

Alien Tulip

Don't let them bother you. Most of the fans that are like that are only here because of ARTPOP... if that doesn't say it all, I don't know what will.

Doesn't really bother me, it just makes me question on what their take on what "real" music is and yeah I've noticed the usual patterns of people saying similar comments like "she should do rock, enough of pop" are from late btw era to ARTPOP.

GloZell Green

"Real music" in most people's books are just commercial songs played on the radio. But in reality, that isn't it, real music is creative and unique pieces with meaning, which every Gaga song has. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Bleachella

"Real music" in most people's books are just commercial songs played on the radio. But in reality, that isn't it, real music is creative and unique pieces with meaning, which every Gaga song has. 

i actually think these people are reffering to more stripped back ballads, rock, piano, etc., rather than commercial songs :rip:

Anyways, yeah I totally agree :deadbanana: Like.. Who are you to dictate what real music is and isn't? Nobody, that's right :giggle:

Unfortunately, this thread isn't going to solve anything other than cause more fighting... closing...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived