Jesse Pinkman

Not Shady Music Facts having an account on GGD. :lmao: 

I'm so done.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

We try not to use Wikipedia as our main source, though sometimes it can be fairly accurate. Any Madonna stan can go on there and edit it! :coffee:

Almost all Gaga wikipedia articles are locked for the general public to edit and under heavy surveillance 24/7 because she has a really dedicated project group that aim to keep the articles as scientific and truthful as possible. That also includes backing up sales with trusted sources, such as Soundscan or the respective music asociations of every country and filtering out unreliable guesstimates from HDD, Kworb, ATRL pseudo insiders or Mediatraffic. :coffee:

If you want backed up receipts, wikipedia is actually the way to go for Gags at least. :shrug: I know that not every artist is priviliged enough to have such a dedicated group of people though. :air:

I thought that:

MTN sold ~500k

TEOG approaches 3M

Applause same as TEOG

Judas almost 1M

etc etc

the only number which looks accurate is G.U.Y. xD

Fame Romance

too many mistakes on that list.

MTE.

I love their Twitter facts tho.

Arizona Sky

Lmao Bad Romance is at 12 million and just dance is at 10.5 million. It is at 7.01 in the US so how has it sold less than 1 million outside of the us

Arizona Sky

And YoĂĽ & I is at 2.32 in the US. So basically you're telling me it sold -20,000 copies outside of the US. lol

Fiona Apple

I think that Applause has sold around 5m and DWUW more than 2,5m.Generally a lot of these songs are higher than what you say in the OP

Fiona Apple

We try not to use Wikipedia as our main source, though sometimes it can be fairly accurate. Any Madonna stan can go on there and edit it! :coffee:

OMG..The delusional epic shady twitter profile is on GGD :worship:

Archived