throwback

List Of Things/People That "Saved" Gaga

Princess Die

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Italy 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jesse Pinkman

Her own family will always be the first group of people that are always there for her

Her childhood best friends

Vincent Herbert (he still believes in gaga and his wife tamar braxton has shaded troy and akon on the real)

Taylor 

RedOne 

Tony Bennett

Bobby

I love Tamar. I was so relieved to find out that they were on good terms still. I always assumed she got rid of Vincent when she axed her team. I wonder why she never uses Streamline anymore for her videos. That always confused me. Also, what does Vincent exactly do for her now? Lol. I always thought it had someting to do with Streamline, but it seems like she doesn't use them anymore...

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

I love Tamar. I was so relieved to find out that they were on good terms still. I always assumed she got rid of Vincent when she axed her team. I wonder why she never uses Streamline anymore for her videos. That always confused me. Also, what does Vincent exactly do for her now? Lol. I always thought it had someting to do with Streamline, but it seems like she doesn't use them anymore...

I'm not sure about the Streamline situations but I know Gaga, Vince and Tamar are still close. Tamar praised the oscar performance and Gaga recently tweeted about loving tamars new album and it didn't look like a normal robotic tweet either because I remember Gaga listing off non single songs off Tamar's previous album because Gaga also also stated in the past that she loves the braxtons music.

Sister

Fashion~

Alexander McQueen and hats by Philip Treacy

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Yeah, all of it.  But without her immense talent and drive, there would be no saving her.  So you could say she saved herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived