Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Wonderful About Suicide?

Princess Die

Featured Posts

Princess Die

"Ate a slice of cherry pie

I cried all night"

Gaga mentioned she was allergic to cherries early in her career. Did she try committing suicide or something over some dumb boy? She mentions in the song that she lost herself. :ohno:

It's not a reach to say Gaga has episodes of EXTREME depression. Could anyone else see that maybe, just maybe, she tried to end her life or cause herself harm because she hurt so bad? 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

PartySick

I feel like it's more about being lost and alone or feeling lonely rather than suicide :yes:

🖤

Creyk

I think she was just angry at herself for falling for the wrong person, she didnt try to kill herself

Princess Die

I feel like it's more about being lost and alone or feeling lonely rather than suicide :yes:

That makes sense. She does love her metaphors.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

UrethraFranklin

I think eating a slice of cherry pie would mean more like falling for someone who is wrong for you.

Allowing something that is essentially poison to enter your body/mind/heart

i dont think it's that deep at all. i think rob fusari or luc loved cherry pie bc she references it in other songs "loving you is cherry pie" ect, so she wrote a song about his eyes (brown eyes?) & ate a slice of cherry pie bc they reminded her of him 

kiss kiss

Archived