💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Miss Gaga So Much

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

First off, let me start off by saying that I am so happy and proud of Gaga. She is in a wonderful place in her career and life and I couldn't be more happy for her. She has been working tirelessly since the end of Artrave to give us fans many unforgettable experiences.

From her amazing jazz record and tour that followed, to the breathtaking appearances at the Oscars and Grammys, and of course her polarizing role on American Horror Story. These are all things that I, as a fan am grateful for. 

But as I drive around and listen to the radio, I can't help but to feel a bit of despair. Pop music is so bland, lifeless, and souless. With the absence of Gaga, pop music is practically dead. I mean, yeah you can say that 1989 is arguably one of the most exciting eras as of late. But it missed that special something that only Gaga brings to pop music. That bizzare, exciting, artistic element that only she can create. I've started to stan for so many other artists during this break and I have discovered some amazing music. Both new and old to me.

However, I'm ready for Gaga. I'm ready for the fashion, the art, the speaker exploding production. The GAGANESS. I am so ready for her to come back and save this shallow wasteland known as pop music as she always does. I feel this way between every era... This time it's not nearly as bad because of all of her endeavors thank God. In the words of Janet Jackson, "You dont know what you've got 'til its gone."

It's science, bitch

Warholian

WHAT? POP MUSIC IS GrEAat right now!! who needs gagag when you have this horrible ****? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Hauser

Girl she was literally just on tv yesterday and will be on every Wednesday from here until mid January...like go listen to her 5 albums of music and her unreleased stuff if it's that serious. 

I know the feeling. IDK, to me, Gaga never went away. She just went through phases. We're not used to the new things compared to what she showed during the TF-BTW days... Maybe her hip changed her.

00026 † 10000

In the words of Janet Jackson, "You dont know what you've got 'til its gone."

Not to be rude but the lyrics "You dont know what you've got 'til its gone" are written by Joni Mitchell from her 1970 hit Big Yellow Taxi.

Jesse Pinkman

WHAT? POP MUSIC IS GrEAat right now!! who needs gagag when you have this horrible ****? 

I actually love cheerleader. :rofl: 

It's science, bitch

NYCMonster1984

I feel like she is back more than ever right now, so I don't miss her! I love seeing her on talk shows and doing more press. And I just saw her at Radio City last June:) I do however miss her having big hit songs and I hope she cranks out some hits soon. Gaga is one of the most powerful artists of our generation, and so so talented. I don't know of any other pop star who can sing like her, play piano and write their own songs. 

Jesse Pinkman

Not to be rude but the lyrics "You dont know what you've got 'til its gone" are written by Joni Mitchell from her 1970 hit Big Yellow Taxi.

Haha that makes sense it sounds like a sample. 

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

She's kinda everywhere now but I know what you mean, I miss her being everywhere because of her POP music. I'm excited for next year though I'm sure all this positive energy she has will influence with the new album. 

Girl she was literally just on tv yesterday and will be on every Wednesday from here until mid January...like go listen to her 5 albums of music and her unreleased stuff if it's that serious. 

it is that serious (to @Lamon) people have different opinions

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

adamsenigma

Why are you being so rude tho, put some ice in your big fat juicy ***.

Hauser

Why are you being so rude tho, put some ice in your big fat juicy ***.

WHERE in my post was I rude? I guess you correct what you consider rudeness with rudeness of your own: "put some ice in your big fat juicy ass"...lol do better.

Hauser

it is that serious (to @Lamonpeople have different opinions

Ok I stated my opinion so idk what you are getting at. It's not as if I attacked Lamon. I stated that we will seeing Gaga on tv for the next 4 months so there isn't much to miss.

Arizona Sky

True...Pop music isn't really the same without here. In 2009-2011 she was everwhere. I always would hear about her whether it would be on the radio or in public. Even everyone at school mentioned her. Eversince 2012, she's been forgotten in the eyes of the GP. True, I still hear songs like Poker Face/Just Dance/Paparazzi on the radio, but no one talks about her anymore. Whenever I mention her everyone is like, what happened to her? I really hope with this next album she shows the world she is still here and she has what it takes to become a legend. I can definitely see her 50 years from now on Broadway, but she really has to want it BAD. I am glad she is so great things this year though (Oscars, AHS, etc.) I just really hope it pays off for LG5 and in the long run.

Archived