Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HQ artRAVE backdrops

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Probglum

never seen the demo reel. I am gonna leak the sheisado c2c remix with them soon as we get the full one

Do you even know who made the remix? 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

Do you even know who made the remix? 

DJWS. He's talked to my friend many times and will hopefully give us the full one

I got drunk

Probglum

DJWS. He's talked to my friend many times and will hopefully give us the full one

we'll see about that.

President Biden

we'll see about that.

he has. He's gonna have DJWS contact me. He's been mia for the past 2 months. This guys leaked ARTPOP photoshoot out takes before and the applause artwork before it was supposed to be released

I got drunk

Probglum

he has. He's gonna have DJWS contact me. He's been mia for the past 2 months. This guys leaked ARTPOP photoshoot out takes before and the applause artwork before it was supposed to be released

The fanbase has gone through many members like you, claiming they have unreleased content and will apparently leak them, so if you're just lying, then just save your energy and time and stop, because it won't be a surprise for us.

President Biden

The fanbase has gone through many members like you, claiming they have unreleased content and will apparently leak them, so if you're just lying, then just save your energy and time and stop, because it won't be a surprise for us.

lol try we have a lot of wanna be's. But I promise I'm not. Everything I get is fairly direct. Either from DJWS or my friend who gets it from himz

I got drunk

Kim Kardashian

Did they leak? :omg:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Archived