Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

bubbaboi

Featured Posts

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (どうぶつの森 ハッピーホームデザイナー, Dōbutsu no Mori: Happī Hōmu Dezainā "Animal Forest: Happy Home Designer") is a Nintendo 3DS simulation game developed by Nintendo. It was announced during a Nintendo Direct broadcast on April 1st, 2015, and was released in Japan on July 30th, 2015. It is set to be released in North America on September 25th, 2015 and Europe on October 2nd, 2015.

The game is a spin-off to the main Animal Crossing series and does not feature the usual staples of Animal Crossing games, such as fishing or bug catching. Instead, the options for designing houses are vastly expanded, with outdoor furniture in particular having been vastly expanded upon from Animal Crossing: New Leaf's public works projects.

In Happy Home Designer, the player is given a job at Nook's Homes, and will be tasked with designing houses for villagers, who visit the plaza of New Town, who will each request a specific theme. The player then selects a plot of land for the new house to go, and then can design the interior with furniture, carpet, and wallpaper. The game introduces a new special character, Lottie, who assists the player with their job. The catalog is dramatically expanded, with items grouped into specific themes for ease of navigation. The touch screen on the Nintendo 3DS is used as a floor planner to move items around a room with precision.

As the player completes more requests set by villagers, more furniture options will become available. In addition, the player can customize other buildings in the town, such as the bridge, as well as build new projects like the school, which makes its debut in Happy Home Designer. Furthermore, new villagers are introduced in Happy Home Designer, including Filly (Number 7) and Airuu, collaborations with the 7-Eleven chain of convenience stores, and the Monster Hunter series, respectively. The player decides where to place a building. 

Despite many staple features of the Animal Crossing series being missing, character customization remains in Happy Home Designer with some differences from New Leaf and other previous entries. The player can select their skin tone during character creation; tanning is no longer the only way to achieve darker skin tones. As of now, features to the player can be adjusted through the upstairs floor of Nook's Homes.

Houses designed by the player in Happy Home Designer can be transferred to another upcoming Animal Crossing series spin-off, Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival, where they will be displayed in the background of mini-games and the overworld. The town environment has also been improved in Happy Home Designer, featuring much more varied landscapes and layouts.

I'm addicted to this game :giveup: who would have known a architecture game could be so fun? anyways discuss :hor:

idk what to put here

TheOriginalOne

I saw some people giving it bad reviews but I bought it anyways. Its pretty entertaining! I love it! :giveup: 

• 1 month later...
RAYA.core

Guilty... my ACHHD twitter 

https://twitter.com/ACHHomeDesigner

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived