💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

when do you expect gagaXkinney marriage is gonna happen?

mister max

so? what do you think?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. so? what do you think?

• september 2015
    • october 2015
    • november 2015
    • december 2015
    • january 2016
    • february 2016
    • march 2016
    • april 2016
    • MAY 2016
    • SOOOOOOON AKA 3 YEARS FROM NOW

Featured Posts

mister max

The only thing I know is that I'm going to cry for 10 years over the wedding pictures.. hopefully we will get at least one? :green:

we can only pray :pray: inb4 we actually get none :madge:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Angel Down

tbh, if she would kill taylor I will literrally burn my stan card :madge: 

Yea tbh Idk what I would have done... I mean it's serious lol

no, they will not. there are not many things sacred to gagz, but her family belongs to that category. 

I mean then why even post a pic of the ring? Why tell us at all when she did even though it was obvious he proposed earlier than that? Janet Jackson went ten years without people knowing she was married, Gaga coulda done the same thing. The wedding announcement came right before her huge Oscars performance and all of that. Whether you like it or not Gaga and Bobby timed the announcement right around when she made her comeback earlier this year. I believe they will do something again because celebrity weddings are HUGE exposure, especially to non fans. This is exactly the boost they need before LG5 and I bet you more than anything Bobby and her know that.

Bad Bromance

I don't know.  I was thinking maybe in the fall of 2016.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

crisTEAne

I mean then why even post a pic of the ring? Why tell us at all when she did even though it was obvious he proposed earlier than that? Janet Jackson went ten years without people knowing she was married, Gaga coulda done the same thing. The wedding announcement came right before her huge Oscars performance and all of that. Whether you like it or not Gaga and Bobby timed the announcement right around when she made her comeback earlier this year. I believe they will do something again because celebrity weddings are HUGE exposure, especially to non fans. This is exactly the boost they need before LG5 and I bet you more than anything Bobby and her know that.

well, i choose to view it differently. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mister max

I don't know.  I was thinking maybe in the fall of 2016.

really? :what: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

NewUsername

I have a feeling that we won't know about the wedding until afterwards. Gaga always said that she didn't want to make her wedding a spectacle.

I'm thinking the same thing

Bad Bromance

really? :what: 

Well, I'm hoping she drops her album in the spring or early summer in 2016 so if she marries in the fall, she'll have enough time to enjoy the wedding and their honeymoon before she tours for the new album.  I don't know, it was just a thought, though.  LOL

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I think she wants to make it comfortable and with only a few people, but I'm not really sure, because she said Tony was gonna sing on her wedding.

Archived