Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga play a NEW SONG in the car? AGAIN? (SEPT 8)

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

It's quite difficult to hear but I could hear what sounded like Gaga's voice.  I'm not here for another car song that never gets released or explained. :rip: 

well the last one was released..it was ARTPOP :P

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

well the last one was released..it was ARTPOP :P

I was referring to when she played an updated version of NOBTR. I just need it. :giveup: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

It's quite difficult to hear but I could hear what sounded like Gaga's voice.  I'm not here for another car song that never gets released or explained. :rip: 

when was that omg

imma cut a bitch

something is playing but u literally cant hear anything, i doubt its her song since she just entered in car and song was already playing

imma cut a bitch

Dominic

when was that omg

Uh it was 2012/2013. If you Google "Gaga plays new song in car" you'll see the two videos. One is of ARTPOP and the other apparently NOBTR (updated version). :kissga: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Uh it was 2012/2013. If you Google "Gaga plays new song in car" you'll see the two videos. One is of ARTPOP and the other apparently NOBTR (updated version). :kissga: 

thank u

imma cut a bitch

Bad Bromance

It sounds like her voice but it's very hard to make anything out.   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

What, does she text her driver "hey, play that new demo when I walk out to put my fans in a frenzy"? I hear something but I don't think it was coming from the car. 

I think it's coming from the restaurant. There definitely are vocals in the background, female singer, but it sounds more like the type of music they play at restaurants.

Not to mention, she didn't press any buttons or start any music when she got in the car. And I doubt her driver just drives around playing her unreleased music. And even if he WAS playing it already, she probably would have acknowledged him for it- either with a surprised and happy expression or an angry one. 

Lastly, considering the volume of the music it makes sense that it is NOT coming from in the car- her windows are up, and even with the sunroof tilted open you wouldn't be able to hear anything played at a normal volume. 

EDIT: Oh, and if she wanted to play a song loud enough for people to hear she'd be a little more obvious about it. 

kiwifromvenus

Car songs are the new Gagavisions. 

Archived