💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did Troy Carter do to Gaga?

LM

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

He didn't give a f*ck about her when gaga broke her hip. He only used her for money.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

gagzus

He left her after he realised she wasn't willing to conform to just being a pretty popstar like he kept telling her she needed to be in 2012 (she said this herself) and Gaga said he sold one of her companies (idk which one tho but i bet it was something to do with her perfumes tbh) under her nose as well.

Then at the time ARTPOP was released he put road blocks in front of aura and pushed the label to release applause instead.

He was also the one behind her being told to write a love ballad (iwbwu) that she rebelled against and changed to dope.

she changes the reasoning behind dope happening all the time though, one time she said it was rebellion, another it was because her label said IWBWY wasn't relatable another was that she felt the need to write an apology to everyone and just used the melodies. 

& originally wasn't it discovered Sex Dreams was meant to be the lead single with a late 2012 release but she wasn't close to finishing the album so they pushed it back to April 2013? Then she broke her hip and delayed it even further and then it got changed to Aura but Troy pushed for Applause 

This one kind of explains it

"DWUW Video

It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on. The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about ARTPOP's success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition. Please forgive me that I did not foresee this coming, I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most...."

https://littlemonsters.com/post/52c9ee5da296c8b7228b4f86

FreePalestine

Dominic

Him pushing for Applause, DWUW and VMA performance, even telling her to tone her image down are actually great ideas I feel. However I think he did these things in a conniving and underhanded way which was the problem.  He seemed to care too much for the bling. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LM ɐʞɐ ʇɹoʎ :stalkga: :green:

pıp ʎon ɾnsʇ ɔɹǝɐʇǝ ɐ uǝʍ ɐɔɔonuʇ ɥǝɹǝ ɾnsʇ ʇo ɐsʞ ıɟ ɟɐus ʞuǝʍ ʍɥɐʇ ɥɐddǝuǝp¿:udidnt:

just kidding:emma: 

if you really want first hand information, you can always back read her tweets from that era

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

elijahfan

how do you sell someone out? You betray them for your own personal gains. Because of ARTPOP's under-performance alot of Gaga's team left. And it was very hectic during its release and there was alot of creative differences between Gags and Troy. In the end Gags fired him. 

I guess he didn't go with the entire concept of ARTPOP or something. We don't know the whole story. Gags is legally not allowed to talk about it. so we'll never know.

Actually, people apparently started to turn on her during her hip-injury recovery.

Gaga has said before on the matter that she didn't feel like being a priority to her management anymore. Troy was moving on to other things and she felt abandoned.

kevinthesheep

Thinking about this, it's awful. Troy would have made so much money, it's true what gaga said, how much does one person need? Very sad, but glad she has moved on and is in a better place.

kiwifromvenus

Its exciting because one day in a special interview we will know all the answers :) When we are old and our kids flick on whatever resembles a TV, a special will come one where all this kind of stuff is revealed! ::P 

kiwifromvenus

and the worst in this interview:

:( I need several hundred tissues and I need to give our mother Monster a hug!

Seriously! She is so beautiful and with Tony's advice I hope she just continues doing what she wants to do, her way. I am so f***ing proud of her! 

kiwifromvenus

This one kind of explains it

"DWUW Video

It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on. The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about ARTPOP's success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition. Please forgive me that I did not foresee this coming, I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most...."

https://littlemonsters.com/post/52c9ee5da296c8b7228b4f86

And omg dont bring this back up. When I first ever read this it broke my heart!

kiwifromvenus

I just wanna know what happened between them cause there is so much hate on him.

Watch the GUY video and you will know

Archived