💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did Troy Carter do to Gaga?

LM

Featured Posts

She said this in an interview. He abandoned her and moved onto new projects.

I'm guessing it started happening during the Born This Way era and imploded when ARTPOP launched. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Phoenix

He left her when he noticed that she might not be able to give him as much money as she could few years ago.

💎

XGirlfriend

But how? 

how do you sell someone out? You betray them for your own personal gains. Because of ARTPOP's under-performance alot of Gaga's team left. And it was very hectic during its release and there was alot of creative differences between Gags and Troy. In the end Gags fired him. 

I guess he didn't go with the entire concept of ARTPOP or something. We don't know the whole story. Gags is legally not allowed to talk about it. so we'll never know.

GagaXCollection

He was forcing her to sell her soul to the devil. :awkney:

I thought Beyoncé forced her :sis:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Florian

If I remember properly she said that when she was injured, she discovered who her true friends was. 

She talked about people who didn't even call her to know how she was and I think this was the case of Troy. Like he was faking the friendship and only cared about Gaga's career and his greed for money.

RAMROD

Left her to die on Highway 10

and move on with Transformer whose lips are movin. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

he basically forced her to release ARTPOP and Applause earlier so she could perform on the VMAs when she was still healing from her surgery, then they had a fight because he was the connection btw Gaga and Interscope at the time and he was telling the label stuff that Gaga wasn't aware of etc. and right before the album release he left her because of creative differences and Gaga was with no management for a good month and it happened right when she needed manager the most. And that lead to "ARTPOP flop" from the media, no DWUW video, which lead to Gaga being depressed in the middle of her album campaing .... end of story.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

how do you sell someone out? You betray them for your own personal gains. Because of ARTPOP's under-performance alot of Gaga's team left. And it was very hectic during its release and there was alot of creative differences between Gags and Troy. In the end Gags fired him. 

I guess he didn't go with the entire concept of ARTPOP or something. We don't know the whole story. Gags is legally not allowed to talk about it. so we'll never know.

no Gaga didn;t fired him he left her but Gaga wasn't supposed to say that Troy left her

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Brooke Candy

He was forcing her to sell her soul to the devil. :awkney:

she already did that before The Fame

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Katie14

i think Troy didnt have any sense of loyalty to her. He stuck around during her peak, but didnt want to wait out the lower points and help her to get back on top. He just gave up and moved on to other projects. 

ShockPop

When she broke her hip he lost interest because it wasn't making him money.

Then at the time ARTPOP was released he put road blocks in front of aura and pushed the label to release applause instead.

He was also the one behind her being told to write a love ballad (iwbwu) that she rebelled against and changed to dope.

He told her she needed to stop looking ugly and to pretty up for the era.

He is generally an ass hat.

Archived