💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

updated: Gaga wore d**** at Glastonbury Fest [rumor]

Featured Posts

According to Gagapedia:

"rumours about hermaphroditism started there, because she wrapped a d*ldo to her v*g*n* behind her "Naked jumpsuit" on the first costume change, she took it out on the second costume change."

My question is that,  is it really true that she had a D inside her V? Did she do this on purpose? did she confirm this in an interview or something?

as I watch the performance, I can actually hear her moan, and her legs are like having spasms

update:

its true. she confirmed it at Q Magazine last April 2010 (she wore it as a statement to the rumors that she's a man)

Confirming it was all planned out, she said "I want to wear a d*** strapped to my vagina. I also carry myself onstage in a masculine way and sing in a low register. This is not out of nowhere, right? I want to comment on that in a beautiful, artistic way. How I wanna show it. And I want to call this piece Lady Gaga Dies Hard.

:emma: kween of DIsco stiCK

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00030901.html

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/02/25/lady-gagas-q-magazine-cover-banned-in-us/

holy scheisse

i would not be surprised if she did. she was THIRSTING for fame and success and controversy back then. she was a fame monstr:pray:

RebeldeFaith

I'm in between "yes she was" and "she would never". She was really struggling with that dress tho, trying to keep it down like hiding something.

Something something idk

Phantomhive

I remember this. One of the very first live Gaga performances I've watched.

OT: I wouldn't be surprised if she did honestly :green:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Did Gagapedia source where that information came from? I doubt it's true, it only looks weird from that one angle. She probably just didn't want her dress to ride up hence why she kept trying to adjust it? 

TimisaMonster

Well...she did the same thing when she was Jo and even went to the mens restroom and peed standing up...

I guess it's something she does and idk if she meant for it to be seen tho...it just so happened and she used it to her advantage to keep the GP intrigued

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Frankenztein

This isn't factual. Her wearing a dildo at Glastonbury has never been confirmed by her or anyone on her team. The Gaga quote you posted is unrelated to that performance. She's actually talking about a photo shoot she did for Q magazine where she wore a strap-on under her outfit on the cover. You can find it with a quick google search. 

Archived