šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Probability of ACT 2 songs leaking?

Eros92

Featured Posts

We have this thread every week

No one has anymore Gaga songs unfortunately, especially with the audio source being arrested due to Madonna's album.

I think it was DJWS or Madeon who said they had the whole ACT II kept on his computer but Gaga wanted it never to see the light

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l'm over it tbh. It's like dragging a dead horse, like let it die already.

Let's just look forwards, towards AHS and LG5

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

BN, if I'm correct, was due to Gaga giving the song to a fan...technically she leaked it herselfĀ 

However songs like TEA, Onion Girl, Temple, Tinittus, Ratchet, Red Flame, etc may never be released but eventually some do leak...

Im also very sure Gaga leaked PN herself too

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

RainingOnMe

That's far, far, far from theĀ truth.

Ā 

You always say this, in every thread. You have absolutely no proof whatsoever to back up that people still have songs. Are you in the loop? I doubt it, you're probably just a fan who's guessing based on nothing.Ā 

Tropico

It's been sitting somewhere for 2 years and the demand was once VERY high. If someone was gonna leak it, they would have by now, I'd say it's at 3%.

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

You always say this, in every thread. You have absolutely no proof whatsoever to back up that people still have songs. Are you in the loop? I doubt it, you're probably just a fan who's guessing based on nothing.Ā 

Well you're either not in the "loop", don'tĀ talk to anyone in the "loop" or incrediblyĀ gullible to the people you talk to to sayĀ "No one has anymore Gaga songs" :sharon:

Ā 

You've only been active here since ARTPOP... you missed a lot of the old traders darling.

RainingOnMe

Well you're either not in the "loop", don'tĀ talk to anyone in the "loop" or incrediblyĀ gullible to the people you talk to to sayĀ "No one has anymore Gaga songs" :sharon:

Ā 

You've only been active here since ARTPOP... you missed a lot of the old traders darling.

Darling, you've missed my soundcloud. http://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde

And this is not my first account. I'm from the original GGD boards, butĀ I'm not here to prove ****. The fact is you have no proof to anyone having any songs. No new snippets, no new details, no nothing.

Darling, you've missed my soundcloud. http://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde

And this is not my first account. I'm from the original GGD boards, butĀ I'm not here to prove ****. The fact is you have no proof to anyone having any songs. No new snippets, no new details, no nothing.

That's hysterical :sharon:Ā It's not hard to miss a soundcloud that reposts edited snippets, keep up the collection though!Ā :rip:

Ā 

Sis, I don't have to prove anything to you. You're just gullible assuming there's no gaga tracks still sitting on some people's hard drives that haven't fully leaked yet.

Ā 

RainingOnMe

That's hysterical :sharon:Ā It's not hard to miss a soundcloud that reposts edited snippets, keep up the collection though!Ā :rip:

Yes, my original leaks of GUY stems, Brooklyn Nights instrumental, Applause demo, MJH demo, are all reposts.... I mean just look at the play count and the dates :omg:Ā Totally fake.

Ā 

You call me gullible, yet??? Where'sĀ yourĀ proof that there's actually songs "sitting on someone's drive not fully leaked"? That'sĀ yourĀ assumption. You have no proof. Whatever, this argument with people like you always ends the same way so I'm just gonna exit, have a nice day.

Yes, my original leaks of GUY stems, Brooklyn Nights instrumental, Applause demo, MJH demo, are all reposts.... I mean just look at the play count and the dates :omg:Ā Totally fake.

I am dear, that's why I'm sat here pretty smug.

tumblr_m33z9ytgsC1r7quy9.gif

You call me gullible, yet??? Where'sĀ yourĀ proof that there's actually songs "sitting on someone's drive not fully leaked"? That'sĀ yourĀ assumption. You have no proof. Whatever, this argument with people like you always ends the same way so I'm just gonna exit, have a nice day.

Enjoy your bottom tradeĀ drippings and reposts!

giphy.gif

andy232000

BN, if I'm correct, was due to Gaga giving the song to a fan...technically she leaked it herselfĀ 

However songs like TEA, Onion Girl, Temple, Tinittus, Ratchet, Red Flame, etc may never be released but eventually some do leak...

Im also very sure Gaga leaked PN herself too

she didnt leak PN. why would she leak the version she didnt like?

Archived