💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Probability of ACT 2 songs leaking?

Eros92

Featured Posts

Versace

I only want TEA and no one act like they are over it , it's been the most hyped and anticipated song from ARTPOP and even after ARTPOP people were still talking about it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

she didnt leak PN. why would she leak the version she didnt like?

When did she say she didn't like it? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

andy232000

When did she say she didn't like it? :awkney:

the reason PN wasnt released was because of creative differences between kendrick. clearly the leaked version was kendricks version since it has his voice in it and the version gaga used for herself was the one at the artrave. i think she likes the techno one better and thats why she used it instead of the final version

Someone has to have Text You Pictures. A snippet leaked a long time ago. That one's never been leaked in full.

I recall reading that We Are Plastic might have been going around too.

There's that Move It snippet we never got more from. Might've been fake, I don't know.

There's a snippet of Musicland.

Also nobody's really gonna be over ACT II, it's an entire album of music that Gaga teased and then said "nah, I wanna keep it for myself." If you actually liked ARTPOP's sound, it's even worse, because it almost happened.

ReidOne

I would say that the likelihood of it ever releasing "in full" are nonexistent, as the process of doing final mastering on an album is very expensive and laborious. There would be very little return on investment. However, I think the odds are quite high that random tracks will find their way online in the years ahead. Although, probably in very rough demo form. As others have said, too many snippets and known tracks have made the rounds for them to not already be in the hands of several industry folks.

I think the best we can hope for with an official release would be a few "bonus tracks" on the ARTPOP 25th anniversary release in 2038. And yes, I do believe there will be a 25th anniversary edition.

:omfgaga:

AlexanderLevi2

I imagine they will be on DJWS's computer and that's the farther they'll get. I think gaga wants to start fresh with this new album. It seemed like The Fame - ARTPOP was a segment of her career that she has ended. On to a new aesthetic and character! 

Currently listening to Joanne

Dominic

BN was being traded a long time before it even leaked. It's one of her older tracks.  I think demand for unreleased ARTPOP tracks is pretty low so if it were to leak it would have done so by now. 

Im sure there are a couple more snippets floating around but they're also probably from earlier ARTPOP sessions. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ChicaSkas

I learned to live day to day on this website. You never know when something's going to happen.

Aura 

Posh Life

Partynauseous ft. Kendrick Lamar 

to name just a few. Stuff happens, and when it does, it's wonderful.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

kiwifromvenus

I imagine they will be on DJWS's computer and that's the farther they'll get. I think gaga wants to start fresh with this new album. It seemed like The Fame - ARTPOP was a segment of her career that she has ended. On to a new aesthetic and character! 

I like this. Even more that we know pretty much nothing except for possible clues. 

Archived