Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If Gaga did an album like Electra Heart?

froot

Featured Posts

Would you ever be here for a character album like Electra Heart by Marina and the Diamonds or Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez (don't be gay by it today)?

I think Gaga would kind of do it right, but what do you guys think?

:D

feel the fever

Fiona Apple

Please NO.. Lady Gaga is already seen as a "character".If she creates an other alter ego it would be so weird and confusing..Also this concept is unoriginal now.So many people have done it..Beyonce,Melanie,Marina etc.

Joe Calderone was more than enough, and that only lasted a single era.

A whole album era like that would kill me.

Let her be herself, she is awesome anyway

Didymus

I'd love it because I loved her character moments. But I think she isn't interested in being a character anymore :shrug: She's definitely not playing a role like she clearly did in her early days (which I loved, it's not criticism) and lately it seems like she's more desperate than ever to remind everyone that she's just a normal human being who happened to become a pop star rather than some otherworldly instant pop icon.

So I'd like it if she did it but I don't think it will happen.

She already did Candy Warhol for The Fame. :awkney: I think most of you guys didn't get the main concept of that album.

Nah. It's enough with Elizabeth for me (I know it's not a music alter-ego, but it's a character too)

No, cause she won't be able to pull it off. She just changes too fast to stay in one character for the whole album cycle.

Archived