💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just spotted hidden vocals in Fashion!

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Please tell me I'm not the only one who never knew these existed :pray: I've been listening to this song for the past 2 years and I've never heard them before

3:26 right after will.i.am finishes his line, Gaga snaps FASHION! rapidly and again at 3:30 and 3:34

am I two years late or no? :hunty:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aint those obvious thou :deadbanana:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Diamond Heart

Your two years too late :hunty: 

But its never a bad thing discovering parts of the song you never knew existed. For years i never noticed the 'Could i love him? Could i love him?' background vocals in Monster.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

they are? :hunty:

I mean I noticed them the first time listening to it (the lq leak lmao) but idk

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Bradley

Your two years too late :hunty: 

But its never a bad thing discovering parts of the song you never knew existed. For years i never noticed the 'Could i love him? Could i love him?' background vocals in Monster.

oh this happened to me too :creepflop: 

Didymus

What do you mean hidden? :zilla:

Lemme just use this opportunity to say that this song is one of Gaga's best and all its haters can lick my dirty ass. It's alive. It's fabulous and the lyrics are revealing, smart and thought-provoking in the context of the album tbh :applause:

Bradley

I think we all knew about this. But I never noticed the male voice whispering "fashion" 3:38-3:49 :udidnt:

I think I found another one :hunty:

Didymus

I think we all knew about this. But I never noticed the male voice whispering "fashion" 3:38-3:49 :udidnt:

Omg :air:

Same. Thanks for pointing this out :duck:

Andreyw

tbh, I never noticed that hidden screaming while Will.I.Am was saying 'fashion' at the times mentioned in the op :duck:

Archived