Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga lyric would you tattoo!?

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

chromaticka

I'm gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I am going to get a Gaga lyric tattooed soon. I thought I knew what I was going to get but now being a Libra I'm finding it hard as f*** to pick the right one. Ultimately I'm gunna pick my own (either from ARTPOP, Applause, Monster OR maybe Hair) but what would you guys get?? Or what do you already have?? Just out of curiosity :)

You should get the bridge of Applause tattooed.. 

Touch, touch
Touch, touch now
Ooh-ooh-ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PaperIz

I'm actually thinking of the dialogue from the Marry the Night video.  But I'd definitely lean towards a more philosophical lyric that tends to be a bit hard to explain.  That's what I like about Gaga.

oh yeah same for me. I would get "mais je suis un artiste" because she says "because I'm an artist" on the phone in MTN and that has always stuck out to me

kiwifromvenus

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Aura

this is a good one

OR the grunting sounds from Swine? The Swinefest grunts or the SxSw version grunts? LMAO

Sizzily

I just remembered that I'm 18 and I can get a tattoo :rip: I'd have to think about this because I do want a Gaga related tattoo.

One Banned Boi

DeleteMyAccount

oh yeah same for me. I would get "mais je suis un artiste" because she says "because I'm an artist" on the phone in MTN and that has always stuck out to me

Yea I like that.  It's unique.

kiwifromvenus

I just remembered that I'm 18 and I can get a tattoo :rip: I'd have to think about this because I do want a Gaga related tattoo.

Its a big deal hey. Like actual. Pressure pressure pressure and it has to be right!

Sizzily

Its a big deal hey. Like actual. Pressure pressure pressure and it has to be right!

pressure-cooking.gif

One Banned Boi

kiwifromvenus

I kind of like

I killed my former and
Left her in the trunk on highway 10

because I am always growing and changing and evolving. I tend to do so when a new Gaga album rolls around, funny how it times itself.

Always had a soft spot for these Fashion! lyrics

Married to the stars!
I own the world, we own the world!

Katsuki Bakugo

I am getting something like this on my next one... need to decide where. I was thinking like my rib cage or arm again...

I only have three so far and need more. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

kiwifromvenus

I am getting something like this on my next one... need to decide where. I was thinking like my rib cage or arm again...

I only have three so far and need more. 

That would look awesome! I reckon Rib Cage for something like that! Bloody cool though! Haha only 3 :P

TimisaMonster

None...I will never get a tattoo

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived