Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever hear Gaga's monotone robot voice again?

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Gaga's earlier vocal works were defined by her unique dark robotic sing-talking (see: the verses of Pokerface and Judas, Love U Sum, bridge of Aura, etc.) I personally loved it, it sounded s-xy and inhuman, but like an intentional vocal effect and not like auto tune that simply masks a singer who can't sing.

Recently however, Gaga has been thrilled to show off her powerhouse and technically proficient singing at every opportunity, and she has spoken out against vocal filtering several times. I think we can all expect LG5 to have her singing voice ringing through loud and pure. 

I love Gaga's voice in all its full live glory too, but I for one will miss RobotGa if she is gone for good! Do you think Gaga will still experiment with electronic vocal filters in the future, or is she done with that forever? Will you miss RobotGa or is it good riddance? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PrinceGaga

I really like it too. Especially now since she has proved she can actually sing, she could use autotune for effect like she has done and get away with it!! I would like to see some more Aura type songs where her vocals are incredible, mixed with the robotic effects :yes: 

Or even in ARTPOP (song) where you can hear her vocals clearly and a robotic underlay behind it which I thought sounded so cool!

RAMROD

Perhaps after Jazz era,she prefers to sing organically?

Who knows? Never sya never though.

We never exactly know what goes through her minds.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

I could honestly take or leave that element. Never did much for me, especially knowing what she's capable of.

JazzGa

I'm glad everyone else likes her electronic voice too, I was kind of expecting to get dragged like "omg stop having a nostalgia boner for FameGa -insert Let It Go gif-" 

monketsharona

I like it. Of course I would not like it for a full album, but on a song or two I'm ok with it 

MEDONER

I don't care about the robot voice in her songs, what I miss are those intros that she mostly used during early The Fame Era 

JazzGa

omg stop having a nostalgia boner for Fame-Ga -insert Let It Go gif-

Oh u

giphy.gif

I'm actually not a huge fan of it. Personally I think the heaviness of it ruined the bridge in ARTPOP for me. As I've stated before, I want  her to serve up some serious vocals for this new album. It's time for her to re-invent and re-innovate the pop game, not try and stick to the same old shtick.

Archived