💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

WHAT IF: 7 Music Video's in 7 days?

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Back in 2012, Walk The Moon did a series called "7in7", where they recorded seven "homemade" music video's in seven days. Each video had it's own "plot" and creative concept to match the essence of each song. The only thing they had in common was that they were all simply made by a bunch of friend who simply were having fun with music. Later, when some of the songs became actual singles, they still recorded a professional music video for it anyway.

Some of the video's:

So imagine if Gaga did the same thing. No extensive planning, no preconceived creative concepts, but just on the spot creativity and having fun with the music. Obviously Gaga would still have more resources at her disposal than what Walk The Moon had, as she has her team close to her and she has tons of fashion and high-end supplies to make use of. 

I think it would be an interesting challenge for Gaga to do something like this. A series like this forces the artist to be resourceful and creative, but it removes the pressure and seriousness of creating "normal" music video's. It's a great way to get a lot of idea's out in the world and giving content to the fans, while keeping things fresh. It could definitely be a showcase of Gaga's versatility, her passion for her work, and even her unique sense of humor as an artist.

You might call them messy, you might call them amateurish, but I think they're really fun and if Gaga every decided to do something like this I'm sure that some true gems could come out of it :yes:

So what do you guys think?

No. Gaga is the mainstream artist who had experimented the most with music videos. Since Born this way, none of her music videos were directed by professional music videos directors and you can see it. Its time to do again music videos with music videos directors.

StarryNight

we got only 2 videos in the past 4 years:stalkga:  I just can't imagine Gaga releasing 7 videos in 7 days:laughga:that's just not her thing I guess

Head Empty

No. Gaga is the mainstream artist who had experimented the most with music videos. Since Born this way, none of her music videos were directed by professional music videos directors and you can see it. Its time to do again music videos with music videos directors.

Like I said in the OP, filming these 7 video's should not have to interfere with recording professional ones as well. Walk The Moon did a 7in7 video for Tightrope, but later when the song became a single they still recorded a professional video too.

iAstroLeo

It's time for her to do whatever she wants :whitney:

The videos from the ARTPOP era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dramatica

no

i want good videos 

But how about non-single music videos? Like imagine if Bloody Mary / Heavy Metal Lover / Hair had music videos? WITHOUT interfering with the official singles :flutter:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

malazam

But how about non-single music videos? Like imagine if Bloody Mary / Heavy Metal Lover / Hair had music videos? WITHOUT interfering with the official singles :flutter:

It would be a caos, releasing a lead single for example, then the music video, you need time between the next single and the video coming out, if you release a 'promo video' you'l interfering on the first one views and sales, people would get confused too.

Course it would be nice and it can works but it's hard and most hard for her if she want to slay/smash with the new album. It could work but if we talk about time, the music videos time will take 2 years.....

Taylor let Bad Blood music video be without interference for 3 months and half gettin' 500m views and then she released Wildest Dreams, if she does this music video thing Bad Blood probably wouldn't get those views...

This is how I see it...

another shot before we kiss the other side

Head Empty

no

i want good videos 

Like I said in the OP, filming these 7 video's should not have to interfere with recording professional ones as well. Walk The Moon did a 7in7 video for Tightrope, but later when the song became a single they still recorded a professional video too.

Head Empty

Ew, those videos are way too amateur.

Gags would never

Well yeah what do you expect from a band that wasn't known at all back then. They didn't have the same resources that Gaga has. But it's the idea and the spirit of those video's what I'm talking about, not the exact way in which they are filmed.

It's time for her to do whatever she wants :whitney:

The videos from the ARTPOP era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think thats the problem. She already did what she wanted and as a result her videos were ignored and she has followers and views on Vevo Youtube as Selena Gomez.

Its the way that many artists self-distruct themself. They think that they can do everything. They cant and they shoudnt. You cant expect to be good at everything. She was good at delivering ideas and concepts, but bringing them to life isnt as easy and you can see with every video from Born this way. 

Well. Lets release the professional videos first and the amateur ones later, just to be sure. :lana:

RAMROD

In Gaga's caliber, she really needing world class type of secrecy a la BEYONCE to make this work.

And I am sure she can with the new management she is with now.

We have been surprised quite a few times in the past few months alone this year.

It would be great and fun. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived