💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga is so far above her pop contemporaries

giskardsb

Featured Posts

PartySick

So glad we could see eye to eye. Messaging all the mods to delete this thread now. In the mean time, please listen to Sophia Grace's brand new single "Best Friends". Just no lesbianism because homos-xuality is disgusting and 5 year olds are still holding onto the power of jesus before they start their breeding time with their secret same s-x BFF. #noboysallowed

Please watch it 10 times. Me and the other Sophia Gracers over at Sophia Daily are trying to get this to reach 1 billion views by Christmas.

Not trying to hate, she's cute and all, but she sounds like Iggy on helium with that song...

This is a thread about praising Gaga, if you don't agree, maybe leave, friend? :yes: 

🖤

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

... it's because she gives a ****.   I don't mean "above" in commercial terms.  I mean overall as a musician,actress, and entertainer.

Name another pop star, particularly among current ones, whose vocals have obviously improved through their career.   Gaga NEVER stops working on improving her craft, whether it's vocals, or learning to produce, or learning how to direct her own videos, or working on her acting skills.  She keeps pushing herself into new challenges, and not only that, makes sure that she works on the skills necessary to meet those challenges.  Most pop stars are barely adequate singers who skate by thanks to autotune and good looks, but they never work on improving themselves.  Why change what works, right?   Gaga doesn't do that.   She takes her **** seriously.  She keeps working with coaches.   She strives to change herself constantly.  She's always pushing to see what she is capable of.

This is why to me Gaga is above the pop world.   She plays in the pop world, but she's not "of" the pop world.    Modern pop is mostly a mess of barely talented, label produced, choreographed puppets, with a few bright lights.  Gaga is the brightest of lights, and an example of how to work your ass off to see what you are capable of.

YAAAASS, sis :pray: 

I always admire her discipline. She could be at the top of the world and still work on improving and she's never content with a stagnant act. She's so great :flutter: 

🖤

Warholian

Not trying to hate, she's cute and all, but she sounds like Iggy on helium with that song...

This is a thread about praising Gaga, if you don't agree, maybe leave, friend? :yes: 

How DARE you. SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL. A ****ING CHERUB. Sophia Grace's musical experimentation into the world of mythology is a respected work found in museums across the solar system. Do you want Gaga Daily to have another DDoS attack because me and Sophia Grace are ready to fight you. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I wholeheartedly agree. I think this is one of the reasons that if Gaga were to one day deliver music that I didn't really like, I'd still definitely support her and her artistry. 

PartySick

How DARE you. SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL. A ****ING CHERUB. Sophia Grace's musical experimentation into the world of mythology is a respected work found in museums across the solar system. Do you want Gaga Daily to have another DDoS attack because me and Sophia Grace are ready to fight you. 

...I get the feeling you have to be joking but at the same time I can't tell...I'm just gonna back out of this one :later:

🖤

Warholian

...I get the feeling you have to be joking but at the same time I can't tell...I'm just gonna back out of this one :later:

Yeah, run.

tumblr_m5t155rfUS1r93r0no1_500.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

crisTEAne

she's trolling, but it's fine. let her do her thing. if it's too much, mods will intervene. :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SLAY

and tbh, when i thought gaga's voice were at its best, then the oscars came :giveup: slay 

which means, there's more to come guys :hor:

RAMROD

As for me, it is very simple.

Because when I hear her music, I died just a little inside.

And I wonder if this could be love? :pray:

Her music and message her song conveys are taking impact into my personal life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is so weird, second page and there are no nondelusionals reporting you for Enigma-esque flamebait thread and the receipts proving you wrong. :teehee:

but yeah, you're absolutely right @giskardsb :gaga:

FreePalestine

monketsharona

Because we definitely can see that Gaga will end up being a legend in decades... I mean she writes her own songs, she dances, she play music, she has a huge fan base, she know how to handle the press, she sings live very well, she know singing all kind of music, she already sang with most of legends existing...

Gaga is above all her pop contemporaries and I'm pretty sure they all know this. 

I don't say this as a shade for other artists, because some of them are really talented too...

FameHookah

This is so weird, second page and there's no nondelusionals reporting you for Enigma-esque flamebait thread and the receipts proving you wrong. :teehee:

the madonna stans are sleeping rn LMAO just wait for it

As for the OP

slay a bit :legend:

Thats why i still stan hard for ha after the uglyness of TFM and BTW, she has talent.

WTF is MDNA

crisTEAne

This is so weird, second page and there's no nondelusionals reporting you for Enigma-esque flamebait thread and the receipts proving you wrong. :teehee:

don't jinx it. :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

This is so weird, second page and there are no nondelusionals reporting you for Enigma-esque flamebait thread and the receipts proving you wrong. :teehee:

Probably because it's not an Enigma-esque flamebait thread :emma:  There's a very obvious difference in how Enigma's threads read to this one (in my opinion anyway). 

-

For what it's worth, I agree with what's in the OP apart from the "Most pop stars are barely adequate singers who skate by thanks to autotune and good looks, but they never work on improving themselves." and " Modern pop is mostly a mess of barely talented, label produced, choreographed puppets, with a few bright lights." Maybe top 10 artists and Gaga's really obvious peers are like that but I don't think that speaks for the entirety of pop.

Archived