💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory (Instrumental)

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

chromaticka

One of my top 5 Gaga songs ever... The lyrics hit so hard

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

I feel like my inner essence crumbles whenever I even minutely reminisce Born This Way.

And GOD, I used to hate the intro vocal choral synth. I used to think it was so tacky, like I could just pull it up on my own keyboard. Now I feel like I self-conditioned myself to perk up and get excited whenever I hear that particular synth anywhere.

edit: when she extended the intro instrumental for live performances to emphasize how dramatic the i-v-iv opening is  ᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐ ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ ˢᵗºp

edit: or the second verse instrumental and the really cheesy strings  ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉ fᵘͨᵏ ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ

edit: or the weird random sharp stick tacking that's reminiscent of Bad Romance ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ

3 points in and ready for more

Okay but I legitimately get so emotional whenever the sax solo comes on, and then it just slams home with the final chorus and crescendo and sax outro and how did that other summer song with other sax solo do better than this one?

I

3 points in and ready for more

PartySick

Okay but I legitimately get so emotional whenever the sax solo comes on, and then it just slams home with the final chorus and crescendo and sax outro and how did that other summer song with other sax solo do better than this one?

I

Especially when you consider that this and Hair were the last two songs Clarence Clemons ever worked on :cry: 

It's about her grandfather and Clarence's story gives it another bitter-sweet tragic/triumph feel :cry: 

🖤

TopazBlue

Such a masterpiece. Who produced it? :flutter:

Fernando Garibay :legend:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

crisTEAne

TEOG is easily in my top 3 off BTW. it is slowly shaping up to be an all-time gagz classic. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived