Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that remind you of a specific time.

Carmex

Featured Posts

"Dirty Ice Cream" reminds me of when I was obsessed with YouTube back in 2010 (when the channels had an amazing layout) and I would just talk to Monsters all day. I was pretty young as well. It was fun, I met a lot of interesting people, and I miss those times.

"Hair" reminds me of when I stood home from school a few days after it was released. I don't know why I remember that. Maybe it's because I rarely ever missed school.

The entire "Born This Way" album reminds me of my summer of 2011. The album was all I listened to. The album and era makes me sad to think about. I was very young during that time but I was very depressed and I was going through a lot of family troubles, but I had Gaga and I had that album. So it's bitter-sweet. Sometimes I wonder if the reason I don't listen to Gaga so much anymore is because she just reminds me of times in my life that were hard, and that I'd rather forget. Even though I'm not doing much better now.

Voltaire

Just Dance reminds me of when I first started going regularly to night clubs with friends.

Bad Romance debuted when I was in the Wendy's drive thru with my best friend getting dollar jr. bacons.

DWUW reminds me of a girl I was seeing that was in the room when it dropped and listened to it with me (i'm not about to wait for nobody so she was along for the ride). We both were sure he said "i could be the cream in your butt" and not green/blunt.

Shoot. The more I think about it, the more I realize that almost every one of her songs I attach first to a time and place.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Kulture Kiari

Telephone reminds me of when I was a Jr. In high school and there was a little monster in my film class, and I was an in-closet little monster.

The whole born this way album reminds me of when I came out to my siblings and grandma in 12th grade.

And The Greatest Thing and Applause remind me when I was engaged and madly in love with my now ex boyfriend in 2013

And GUY just reminds me how much of a slut I became in 2014. 

RabbitHeart

I was going through a lot of personal struggles at the end of 2013 that just so happen to line up with the struggles of the ARTPOP era

chromaticka

Poker Face reminds me of when I still lived in Brazil and was getting my immigration papers ready to come live in the US, the song played on the radio of the taxi pretty much every time i got in.

Bad Romance when I first started to keep up with Gaga and all that, I was still learning English and my step dad was like "I don't think you should be singing this song" 

Bloody Mary reminds me of when I had to do a project in 7th grade about a song that we liked so I picked that and pretty much dissected the entire song haha, fun times.

and Venus reminds me of winter 2013 when my boyfriend and I were "in love" and I sneaked out of my house to go sleep over at his and we watched the Muppets special at his house drinking hot chocolate 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

ThisGuyTony

Born This Way reminds me of getting in contact with more LGBT people and telling people my deep, personal secrets. Plus it reminds me of the summer I volunteered at the libraray. :green: 

Interlude

"So Happy I Could Die" reminds me specifically of The Monster Ball. I think it's because during that part of the show it's such a standstill moment and you get to appreciate it

"Filthy Pop" reminds me of Halloween because on Halloween 2009 or 2010 that's all I listened to on repeat

"Born This Way" reminds me of the first time I listened to it and how free it made me feel. I danced all around me room and it made me so happy

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

kiwifromvenus

Poker face reminds me of when I had a girlfriend who I loved but I knew deep down I was into guys.

Telephone reminds me of my bestfriend and our adventures as we got into the gay and esbian clubbing scene.

Bad Romance reminds me of the first guy I fell in love with yet he was the wrong guy for me because he treated me badly and was with someone else and it was a mess.

Monster reminds me of the awesome atmosphere of the Monster Ball when Gaga was everywhere in Australia

Judas reminds me of when I was lost where I was living and when I felt like I was losing myself

Applause reminds me of when I gathered my strength back and found myself again

ALL of ARTPOP reminds me of my struggle to be myself but also my relationship with my partner and soulmate

Gaga's music when it comes out, always seems to coincide with a new era and movement in my own life. And this is only with her music its cray.

Riot Poof

The Fame + The Fame Monster = my freshman year of high school and the summer before my sophomore year of high school. (I became a stan in the spring of 2010.)

Born This Way = the summer before my junior year of high school.

ARTPOP = my freshman year of college.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TEANUS

Stache - Fall 2012 

Donatella - Fall 2013

Aura - The day it leaked, August 5, 2013

So Happy I Could Die - February 2010

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Speechless reminds me of a time that I was awfully disappointed in someone and let them know on broadcast.

Bad Romance reminds me of when I fell for Lady Gaga entirely.

So Happy I Could Die reminds me of my messy life with the two people who have meant the most to me and myself too, I see myself in that song and have a tattoo that represents all of this.

Edge Of Glory reminds me of my last hope for love, when I thought that something old might be new and work, since we haven't ever tried it.

Telephone reminds me of this cult site~

because of the video premiere

Do What U Want reminds me of the Christmas of that year. And it was the first song that I heard that New Years Eve.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ShockPop

Telephone reminds me of a summer day I took a sick day off work with my boyfriend at the time, and the song was on repeat as I was banging his brains out. I specifically recall the song finishing as his body went entirely numb.

Archived