đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that remind you of a specific time.

Carmex

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

bad romance: it makes me recreate the mental picture of me sitting in my old room, in my old chair, in front of my old laptop—replaying the music video over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. i was 17, i guess. 

so happy i could die: it reminds me of those moments in my life when i would gaze into the darkness of my room and just reflect on the unbearable lightness heaviness of being. i would just lie in my bed and listen to this amazing meditative piece of music that is SHICD.

brookly nights: it reminds me of the strange and twisted nature of the relationship i had with my once-upon-a-time best friend and of the way we had to say farewell to each other. it wasn't pretty.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Romance - I rather remember the events in my life around the MV. Things were crazy, I was in 10th grade and oh the memories.
The whole time frame beginning from the release of BTW the single, through the release of the album itself reminds me of my last months in high school, graduation and first year in uni. Specifically the songs BTW, You and I, Hair, Scheisse, The Edge of Glory. 

barcodemonster

Just Dance reminds me of middle school dances 

Alejandro brings me back to summer of 2010 when I would swim at the pool all day and it + Telephone were playing 

Monster & SHICD bring me back to that time as well despite not discovering them until the following year 

Born This Way takes me back to winter..like a "winter" feeling 

BM, BK, and Eletcric Chapel take me to the time I first listened to BTW 

TEOG/YAI summer 2011

Applause takes me back to the beginning of my sophomore year- a great time. It was always played at sporting events in the school gym 

I can't even listen to Fashion, MJH & Dope because they take me to fall 2013 and this three songs SOUND like that time to me... I don't like them

scan my barcode

Archived