💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's youtube comment on MTN video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I had never seen it (flop me), I was reading the thread about "your favourite scene of mtn" and I re-watched the video.

I decided to read coments and I saw her, from 11 months ago:

Lady Gaga 
I just re-watched this. The end is exactly how I feel today. I directed this one. Funny how life moves in a circle. 

Interesting, isn't it? 

TimisaMonster

LG5...aka PHOENIX is coming 2016 :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NewYorkCity

Never knew this as well... I hope she's ok though :laughga:

it means she is better than ok!

At the end of the video she is full of energy, ilusion, joining interscope with a smile on her face and rising like a phoenix :legend: 

it means she is better than ok!

At the end of the video she is full of energy, ilusion, joining interscope with a smile on her face and rising like a phoenix :legend: 

Or maybe she's burning in hell... :madge:

uoyx7gqqig8zkms9k8wsqblc.500x260x9.gif

jk.

00026 † 10000

Schwerk

I remember this so well, it was one of the most amazing Gaga moments of my life.:nick:

She tweeted it as well that day as I stood under the window of her Amsterdam hotel, waiting for her to come out to say hi.

The thing is, I wasn't waiting for a picture, I wanted her to write her lyrics on my arm to get tattoed. Guess what?

Marry the Night

Imagine my reaction to her tweet. :air:

When she left the hotel, she went straight to me and my friends and patiently granted my wish. Most amazing ****ing moment ever. Love that girl, and I love that song. It's my anthem.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

crisTEAne

I remember this so well, it was one of the most amazing Gaga moments of my life.:nick:

She tweeted it as well that day as I stood under the window of her Amsterdam hotel, waiting for her to come out to say hi.

The thing is, I wasn't waiting for a picture, I wanted her to write her lyrics on my arm to get tattoed. Guess what?

Marry the Night

Imagine my reaction to her tweet. :air:

When she left the hotel, she went straight to me and my friends and patiently granted my wish. Most amazing ****ing moment ever. Love that girl, and I love that song. It's my anthem.

this so inspiring. i'm so happy for you. :sara:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Schwerk

this so inspiring. i'm so happy for you. :sara:

Thank you! Its truly beautiful the connection Gaga and her Monsters have.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived