šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga work with Kahn?

Hurem

Featured Posts

Joseph Kahn directed Eh, Eh and LoveGame music videos and heĀ was supposed to direct The Edge of Glory MV, but the shoot has been cancelled after the first day because of his and Gaga's big egos creative differences. Do you think Gaga should for once let someone do the entire process without her being involved? Of course she'd be the one to make the concept etc. but you know what I mean.

gaga_edge_01-300x164.jpg

Ā 

Joseph Kahn has also directed Toxic, Blank Space, Love The Way You Lie, Wildest Dreams,Ā Bad Blood + many other videos.

Yes.

Or not Kahn specifically but real directors. Like Jonas Akerlund or whatever. When she directs videos by herself they're cool but it seems only the fans like it :emma:

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

Yes :yes:Ā They've made great videos before and I'm sure they can again, especially with the increased budget :wao:Ā 

VOLANTIS

I dont understand why you posted aĀ Laurieann Gibson tweet.Ā 

I just want her to be whatever she was at the set of Bad Romance video.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

crisTEAne

That tweet.

:wtf:

she and kahn can shake hands, tbh. :fan:Ā 

No.

He's an idiot and she doesn't need him.

There are more talented directors anyway.

exactly.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ā 

Joseph Kahn ā€@JosephKahnĀ 

Two groups that have no sense of humor about themselves: 1. Al Qaeda. 2. Little Monsters

Ā 

Ā 

FreePalestine

gagzus

no, he's conceded and thinks he's a genius when he really isn't he's just a director with a big budget and that's it

Jesse Pinkman

Hell no. He's always throwing shade at her and us. Gaga is the ARTIST. She shouldn't have to sacrifice her vision for anyone. When she hires someone, they should go with her flow because she is the boss. Aint nobody got time for directorsĀ and producers with fragile egos.

He can have serveral seats.

It's science, bitch

I dont understand why you posted aĀ Laurieann Gibson tweet.Ā 

Oh, I thought she was talking about Kahn, not herself. :toofunny:Ā 

GloZell Green

I'm not gonna lie, they make amazing work. I love the LoveGame and Eh Eh music video. I'd love for them to work again, but he needs to get his attitude fixed, because he's not some type of God who can treat people like puppetsĀ :yes:

Ā 

And now I'm happy Laurieann was fired too, even though she did good choreography, she has a terrible attitude.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived