question

How do you feel seeing that? MTV 2015 rating revealed

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

the britney one was boring and the only thing about madge's that's iconic is that she lipsynched

excuse me slave 4 u is one of the best if not THE best vma performance ever.  up there w paparazzi 

gagzus

they still iconic

only madonna's since i don't even remember britney's and i was alive during britney's 

elijahfan

People only see what they want to see.... There are obviously more reasons to explain these numbers than just Gaga's presence. Even though that definitely is a factor, I guess.

Phoenix

only madonna's since i don't even remember britney's and i was alive during britney's 

Well just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it's not iconic :laughga: I know when you mention VMA's in the general public or ask about what is the most iconic moment in their opinion, most of people say (vote) madonna's vogue, britney's slave 4 u, gaga 2009, meat dress, miley 2013 etc. ;)

💎

gagzus

Well just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it's not iconic :laughga: I know when you mention VMA's in the general public or ask about what is the most iconic moment in their opinion, most of people say (vote) madonna's vogue, britney's slave 4 u, gaga 2009, meat dress, miley 2013 etc. ;)

actually all the people i ask always say gaga or miley no one mentions madonna, when i ask most people from our generation about madonna all they mention is her age and how she tries to hard that's literally it :lolga: 

PartySick

Before now I didn't even know about the Vogue performance :neyde: 

That's probably because I have selective hearing and generally don't care for miss Madonna though :emma: 

🖤

Phoenix

Before now I didn't even know about the Vogue performance :neyde: 

That's probably because I have selective hearing and generally don't care for miss Madonna though :emma: 

Well I was talking about everyone, not just younger generation. 

💎

Whispering

The big names weren't performing. (Taylor's performance was a surprise) Miley is highly polarizing out in the real world and having to watch her the entire show was more than a lot of people could take, especially since none of the top superstars were performing. 

People were right to avoid the show, as there weren't any performances that were moments. The only things that were talked about the next day was Nikki coming for Miley and Kanye saying he was running for president. 

If ballad songs get noms and 7/11s basic ass got noms, then I don't see what's so far fetched about Gaga getting one for C2C.

VMAS = pop, rnb, hip hop, controversy.

Jazzga and tony bennet at the VMA's!? Pah. Let's be real.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Schwerk

This wasn't a very exciting year for pop overall I think. Nothing truly exciting happened if you ask me. 

I couldn't bare watching it this year. Everything was so childish and focussed on beef. I think if they focuss a bit more on the music and don't scare off parents talking about d--gs and showing boobs  it'll draw a bigger audience.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TimisaMonster

That's why Gaga will bring the ratings back from the ashes and they will rise like the Phoenix Gaga is when 2016 comes and she slays us with the best performance of the night! :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived