💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel seeing that? MTV 2015 rating revealed

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

Phoenix

I never understood the buzz about Madge's Vogue VMA performance. I thought it was lazy af and boring. :emma:

Well me neither, it's not bad at all but nothing too special, but it's still considered "iconic" in the general public, and nobody can go against that. Maybe 'cause the song was a hit or something.

💎

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Well me neither, it's not bad at all but nothing too special, but it's still considered "iconic" in the general public, and nobody can go against that. Maybe 'cause the song was a hit or something.

I speculate it is because of her tits being squeezed up so much :emma:

crisTEAne

vqMRNdK.gif

MTV, it's not my problem if you don't see what i see
and i do not give a damn i you don't believe

MTV, are you satisfied with average ratings?
do you need to lie to make your way in life?

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

gagzus

6Aq9UCP.gif

10-snake-stage-vmas-2001--large-msg-1322vma-madonna-vogue.jpg

the britney one was boring and the only thing about madge's that's iconic is that she lipsynched

crisTEAne

the britney one was boring and the only thing about madge's that's iconic is that she lipsynched

true. :lmao: on top of that, she had no excuse. the choreo was basic. i mean, the MTN choreo is x100 harder and gagz still managed to pull off great LIVE performances. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yes okay maybe Gaga is a factor but commeeee onnn it's not like it's MTV's fault that she wasn't there. Gaga had no reason to be there. Unless you think Gaga's cheek to cheek videos deserve nominations pah

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

GagaisHotAF

Part of the reason was that they relied on Miley. Every commercial for it was about Miley hosting. People are sick of Miley and she hasn't shocked since Wrecking Ball. She has to change her image again. In 2013 they mostly advertised Gaga, Katy, and JT and the performers. Also this years VMAs had a lot of B-list celebs. 

Probably on Grindr

I wonder if the views will be around 15 M next year when she performs the third #1 charting single of the LG5 era there....

Born To Slay

Yes okay maybe Gaga is a factor but commeeee onnn it's not like it's MTV's fault that she wasn't there. Gaga had no reason to be there. Unless you think Gaga's cheek to cheek videos deserve nominations pah

If ballad songs get noms and 7/11s basic ass got noms, then I don't see what's so far fetched about Gaga getting one for C2C.

Phoenix

they still iconic

💎

Archived