šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bionic Vs. Artpop

Brad

Featured Posts

my cellphone auto-corrects me to "ARTPOP" whenever :sis:

Same. Probably from where I was texting all my friends to buy it on itunes. :sis:Ā 

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

AlexanderLevi2

I hope she can bounce back. Lotus was her worst album imo. I feel she just needs to take time and start from scratch and try to make "new" ideas come to life. She has an amazing voice, and I would love to hear more songs like "Birds of Prey".

I do love Birds Of Prey.

im just nervous she will have that "has-been" stigma for the rest of her career. Especially with her doing The Voice and all.

I hope Queen Xtina will prove me wrong tho.

I need more "Dirrty"plz

Currently listening to Joanne

I do love Birds Of Prey.

im just nervous she will have that "has-been" stigma for the rest of her career. Especially with her doing The Voice and all.

I hope Queen Xtina will prove me wrong tho.

I need more "Dirrty"plz

Yas, and more Genie in a Bottle type songs. I feel like she could take 90's/2000's ear beats and modernize them to make them sound amazing.Ā :pray:

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

Katsuki Bakugo

Well no because Not Myself Tonight went number 1 didn't it?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Riot Poof

I honestly haven't seen people support ARTPOP aside from the people who already liked it.Ā :shrug:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

crisTEAne

ARTPOP did not flop. neither the album, not the vision/concept.Ā if anything, it succeeded in getting gagz back on track. her integrity is intact and she is in a much better (mental) space now.Ā 

FOR THE LAST TIME ARTPOP WASN'T FLOPĀ :saladga:

this.

Sadly, I don't think ARTPOP will get that "justice" hashtag.Ā 

I honestly dislike ARTPOP the more that time goes by.Ā 

I do, however, think that ARTPOP should be valued for its liberal creation. I feel like ARTPOP is one of the most free pieces of art made. Great art should reserve judgement.Ā 

so you dislike ARTPOP but, at the same time, view it as "great art"? well...

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin

Bionic was a great album. It took a lot of risks. Some paid off some didn't.

She was the first mainstream artist to have Sia be a writer producer on her record. I'd say those tracks are probably the best ones on the album. Other than Little Wayne she was one of the first mainstream pop artists to put NickyĀ Minaj on her record.

I'm not going to compare the two albumsĀ but both were great.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DiscoHeaven23

so you dislike ARTPOP but, at the same time, view it as "great art"? well...

giphy.gif

the album doesn't necessarily please my ears like it used to,Ā but I can still respect the creative process and the ideasĀ thatĀ went into it. Like someone can look at a Picasso painting and say "omg that's ugly" and while it may be, it's a work of art because of the ideas and creativity behind it.Ā 

crisTEAne

the album doesn't necessarily please my ears like it used to,Ā but I can still respect the creative process and the ideasĀ thatĀ went into it. Like someone can look at a Picasso painting and say "omg that's ugly" and while it may be, it's a work of art because of the ideas and creativity behind it.Ā 

now iĀ understand andĀ respectĀ your opinion. :yes:Ā 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived