Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bionic Vs. Artpop

Brad

Featured Posts

I don't know if everyone else feels the same way, but I feel like Artpop was Gaga's Bionic era.

Everyone made fun of Bionic and it flopped when it came out, but then later people realized it was better than they thought so they wanted #justiceforbionic, saying it was ahead of it's time, too artistic, etc.

Everyone says those things about Artpop, and most people will agree that it under performed.

So do you think Artpop not doing so well had something to do with the karma of Bionic under performing?

Yes, I am aware of Gaga's personal issues during the Artpop era, I'm talking from a figurative standpoint. :sis: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Evan Peters

ok but ARTPOP didn't flop in regards to the other pop stars who were releasing an album at the time, it was actually pretty on par with everyone who was releasing albums. it flopped in comparison to gaga's previous album sales which i still have no idea why people thought she would pull another 900k-1 million one week sales again when she was gone for so long and because albums sales have been dropping for most people (unless you're taylor) 

plus she disappeared when she broke her hip so people were kinda like "where she @?" 

On to the question; No, what does ARTPOP have to do with Xtina delivering an iffy album? Can't call it karma when Gaga didn't do anything nor influence the under performance of a 3 year old (at the time) album

emma roberts is an abuser

DiscoHeaven23

Sadly, I don't think ARTPOP will get that "justice" hashtag. 

I honestly dislike ARTPOP the more that time goes by. 

I do, however, think that ARTPOP should be valued for its liberal creation. I feel like ARTPOP is one of the most free pieces of art made. Great art should reserve judgement. 

ok but ARTPOP didn't flop in regards to the other pop stars who were releasing an album at the time, it was actually pretty on par with everyone who was releasing albums. it flopped in comparison to gaga's previous album sales which i still have no idea why people thought she would pull another 900k-1 million one week sales again when she was gone for so long and because albums sales have been dropping for most people (unless you're taylor) 

plus she disappeared when she broke her hip so people were kinda like "where she @?" 

On to the question; No, what does ARTPOP have to do with Xtina delivering an iffy album? Can't call it karma when Gaga didn't do anything nor influence the under performance of a 3 year old (at the time) album

True. I don't really pay attention to album sales and flopping and all that, I just got to thinking about how both under performed and I hear a lot of similar reasons from both fan-bases.

bionic is horrible

i only like 2 songs

ARTPOP>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

I love Bionic. :ohno: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

AlexanderLevi2

I LOVE both albums. I can see the relationship between them. However, I feel that ARTPOP was a closure to the beginning of her career and Bionic was a new phase of Christina (still doing that EDM thing). Bionic was under appreciated and I don't really know why it flopped.

I feel that Christina is done. She'll only be remembered for her past hits.

Gaga can bounce back and I feel like she will rise to the top again.

Currently listening to Joanne

Sadly, I don't think ARTPOP will get that "justice" hashtag. 

I honestly dislike ARTPOP the more that time goes by. 

I do, however, think that ARTPOP should be valued for its liberal creation. I feel like ARTPOP is one of the most free pieces of art made. Great art should reserve judgement. 

Yeah. I feel like with Xtina not being known for being "weird" like Gaga is, it was just a shock and people couldn't latch on to it, but Gaga begin labeled "weird" kinda make the GP look the other way when it came out... too much for the to try to understand.

To compare ARTPOP to Bionic is an insult in every way. 

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

I LOVE both albums. I can see the relationship between them. However, I feel that ARTPOP was a closure to the beginning of her career and Bionic was a new phase of Christina (still doing that EDM thing). Bionic was under appreciated and I don't really know why it flopped.

I feel that Christina is done. She'll only be remembered for her past hits.

Gaga can bounce back and I feel like she will rise to the top again.

I hope she can bounce back. Lotus was her worst album imo. I feel she just needs to take time and start from scratch and try to make "new" ideas come to life. She has an amazing voice, and I would love to hear more songs like "Birds of Prey".

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

ARTPOP by far

Hidden Content

I know, but when I type fast, I don't bother with it.

At least I'm not typing "GaGa"... :green: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Supersonic

I know, but when I type fast, I don't bother with it.

At least I'm not typing "GaGa"... :green: 

my cellphone auto-corrects me to "ARTPOP" whenever :sis:

Archived