💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you consider AHS Gaga's sixth era?

Warholian

Featured Posts

Warholian

Gaga's had 5 eras in her career. The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Cheek to Cheek, each of them individually supported their own specific fashions, events, and symbolism. Now that Cheek to Cheek has ended and the path to LG5 sometime in the first half of 2016 is set, I was wondering if you guys think of Gaga being currently in a transition/hybrid era or do you see AHS as its own individual era? It won't have the usual red carpet (unless you're counting Emmys/ Golden Globes next year) and street fashion that's expected with an era, nor will it have complete control by Gaga, but even so, AHS will give a feel and look to Gaga that's bound to be individual from all her past visual trends. 

So. AHS - Gaga's sixth era or a transition between albums? 

diiscus k?.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Voltaire

I think it'll depend on when LG5 clearly has its own era.

If AHS is very stand alone with its own looks, then yes.

If LG5 begins to mix in at some point, then AHS will just be a preface to her LG5 era.

Think of this: if she overlaps and starts to discuss details about LG5, thus starting the era, and she's wearing a wig we've never seen before...it'll be a part of LG5 era but then what if they ask her questions about AHS and episodes are still airing. OH NO! That's overlap.

The timing will mean everything to defining separation of eras if there is to be any separation at all. (and as she's indicated, they may roll right into each other)

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Computer

I can see it as an era but it's not quite the same to me as a pop era like how C2C wasn't.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

GloZell Green

No, it's just her acting. I only consider music album eras actual eras.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

sipthistea

Interesting question.

It could be. But I preffer to assume that this is a different phase in her career. This is an acting-start for Gaga.

So, for me, this is her 1st era as an actress.:yes:

Warholian

artistically? yes.

sonically? no.

I'll remix her AHS scenes all to the tune of Jewels & Drugs. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Nah... LG5 will be her fifth for me :emma:

The fashion inbetween albums has never been drastically different apart from BTW --> FAME --> ARTPOP

MikeGoneGaga

Interesting question.

It could be. But I preffer to assume that this is a different phase in her career. This is an actress-start for Gaga.

LG5

TBLG1

AHSLG1?

Interesting question.

It could be. But I preffer to assume that this is a different phase in her career. This is an acting-start for Gaga.

This

I live outside the space time continuum.

crisTEAne

I'll remix her AHS scenes all to the tune of Jewels & Drugs. 

do it with bloody mary and i'll be waiting.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I suppose it could be considered her sixth major body of work - I'd call it the "AHS era" but I think it's gonna overlap with LG5 by the looks of it (When she said AHS is inspiring her writing) so AHS/LG5 I might look at as one era.

No, because when Gaga did Machete Kills she was just beginning the ARTPOP era and I felt like her using Aura to promote the movie still serves as an ARTPOP era tribute.

So I guess AHS is the prelude to the album, especially since she said it would inspire some of the music. So it's like the 2012 Pre-ARTPOP era 

Archived