series

How To Get Away With Murder [Season 2]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Didnt he got tested and said he did not have it?

Yeah but he said that he has to get retested in 3 months. And thats how long it takes for newly infected people to have a positive test. I feel like they're foreshadowing something. I hope not though. :cry: 

It's science, bitch

Teal Ambition

New trailer:

The killer will be revealed in the first episode of Season 2.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Emmys 2015: Viola Davis makes history as first black woman to win best actress in a drama series

Viola Davis has made history during Sunday’s 67th annual Emmy Awards, becoming the first black actress to win the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama for her role as Annalise Keating on ABC’s How to Get Away with Murder.

“In my dreams and visions, I seemed to see a line, and on the other side of that line were green fields, and lovely flowers, and beautiful white ladies, who stretched out their arms to me over the line, but I couldn’t reach them no-how,” Davis said, quoting Harriet Tubman in her acceptance speech. “Let me tell you something: the only thing that separates women of color from anyone else is opportunity. You cannot win an Emmy for roles that are simply not there.”

:applause:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/20/emmys-2015-viola-davis-best-actress-drama

Teal Ambition

OMG what an episode :giveup: I didn't expect any of that, especially the ending, holy **** :giveup: 

Archived