💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do some people dislike Halsey?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

I think she has some cute songs, not amazing, but I've been seeing some really strong hate for on Twitter and Tumblr. What has she done to warrant this? What am I missing? It seems people think she's some kind of poser but she doesn't seem inauthentic to me :shrug: What's the deal?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

I don't like the hype. She's nothing special. Plus, she said Gaga has and never will be a legend. That's enough for me to never listen to her again.

Blue Jeans

I don't like the hype. She's nothing special. Plus, she said Gaga has and never will be a legend. That's enough for me to never listen to her again.

When and where did she say that ? you're breaking my heart, cause i actually use her :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Stephen

Do you have a source? i didn't know that lol

RainingOnMe

Do you have a source? i didn't know that lol

Where she talked about how Madonna would always be a legend. :wtf:

Stephen

Even if her sound is reminiscent of another artist, my question is: is there only room for one artist with this type of sound? Maybe they are both inspired by the same things? Why does that automatically make her inauthentic?

She sounds like if Taylor Swift tried copying Lana Del Rey.

i think u mean wildest_dreams.mp3 :hunty:

Benji

This is the first time I've heard of her, gave her song a play and she seems innocent enough :shrug:

FrankGutz

i remember i saw someone saying she was a ctl+c of sky ferreira, maybe that's why they hate her, i really don't know

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Creyk

WTF what's wrong with her :wtf: 

Didn't her management lecture her about not making other fanbases hate you? 

Archived