💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fallout 4

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Is anyone else excited for Fallout 4? I haven't bought my PS4 yet but already pre-ordered the game. Just wondering who else enjoys the series?

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

I finished Fallout 3 around the time Fallout 4 was revealed. I literally didnt understand the hype until I actually played Fallout 3 and now I understand why I was so blind to the hype. :giveup: 

SlayLin

What timing. :emma:

I just started playing in June and I f*cking LOVE this game. I have yet to play New Vegas. But it started when I saw the trailer for F4 and I thought this game looks odd, but I am intrigued. I ended up really liking it, and how I got friends to play it was to say it's Half Life 2 meets The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

But yeah... I am officially obsessed with another video game franchise. :laughga:

I also have yet to buy a PS4, but I hope to have one before the year ends.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

chromaticka

Me so much. Me and my other friend fangirl over it :giveup:

Edit: oh at the new giveup emote. 

Same! Haha me and my friends can't stop talking about it! 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka

I finished Fallout 3 around the time Fallout 4 was revealed. I literally didnt understand the hype until I actually played Fallout 3 and now I understand why I was so blind to the hype. :giveup: 

Fallout 3 is the best one of all in my opinion. There is sooooo much to do in it. Have you played New Vegas??

chromaticka

What timing. :emma:

I just started playing in June and I f*cking LOVE this game. I have yet to play New Vegas. But it started when I saw the trailer for F4 and I thought this game looks odd, but I am intrigued. I ended up really liking it, and how I got friends to play it was to say it's Half Life 2 meets The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

But yeah... I am officially obsessed with another video game franchise. :laughga:

I also have yet to buy a PS4, but I hope to have one before the year ends.

My dad bought me New Vegas around the time it came out and I was like "uhh what in the world is this??" then I started playing and suddenly I was in love with it haha

chromaticka

I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME OMFF I LOVE THE GAMES :wao:

RIGHT?? IT'S MAGICAL

Woolfsmck

Is anyone else excited for Fallout 4? I haven't bought my PS4 yet but already pre-ordered the game. Just wondering who else enjoys the series?

raises hand.....

me me me me

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

chromaticka

raises hand.....

me me me me

hahah :wao:

Hellspont

IM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS WHENEVER TALKING ABOUT FALLOUT 4 BECAUSE I NEED IT RIGHT ****ING NOW OMG

PREORDERED

IM READY

TAKE MY BODY BETHESDA

chromaticka

IM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS WHENEVER TALKING ABOUT FALLOUT 4 BECAUSE I NEED IT RIGHT ****ING NOW OMG

PREORDERED

IM READY

TAKE MY BODY BETHESDA

I KNOW!! BETHESDA MAKES THE BEST GAMES I SWEAR TO GOD! I STAND FOR EVERYTHING THEY BELIEVE IN!! :pray:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived