💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wish we saw more of this during the fame monster era

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

This long black hair she wore in the brunette album cover was beautiful.

lbG36wH.png

I was actually expecting to see it appear more during the tfm era but sadly we didn't. I remember when alejandro became a single I was like yesss! We might get a music video with black hair since the single cover is of her with the long black hair but unfortunately my expectations were too high :emma: It would have been nice if she wore this wig during the monster ball instead of the mcdonalds yellow hair. 

ive always loved this wig. omg i couldnt even imagine this for the monster ball. i would die it would have been amazing with all the clothes she wore:cryga:

Little Monster in Buffalo

gagzus

I think the yellow wig suited the Monster Ball aesthetic with all the bright colours and neon signs etc, but i agree i expected it in Alejandro's video tbh, I bet she'd have used it in a DITD video.

Alien Tulip

I'm a #flopfan so what is that pic from?

Annie Leibovitz photoshoot behind the scenes in 2009.

Alien Tulip

I think the yellow wig suited the Monster Ball aesthetic with all the bright colours and neon signs etc, but i agree i expected it in Alejandro's video tbh, I bet she'd have used it in a DITD video.

I agree it fit for the monster ball 2.0 but the black hair would have suited the 1.0 show with how dark the aesthetic of the show was with the theme of evolution. 

gagzus

I agree it fit for the monster ball 2.0 but the black hair would have suited the 1.0 show with how dark the aesthetic of the show was with the theme of evolution. 

I think the blonde colour she wore at the original show suited it as well, I honestly can't see it working because she always co-ordinates even her wig colour, like the only time i can ever imagine her using brunette/black is Vuitton Brown might have suited the BTWB & black suited C2C Tour. But maybe she could've used it in an alejandro performance, if she teased the wig a bit more bc it looks kinda flat in the pic.

Alien Tulip

I think the blonde colour she wore at the original show suited it as well, I honestly can't see it working because she always co-ordinates even her wig colour, like the only time i can ever imagine her using brunette/black is Vuitton Brown might have suited the BTWB & black suited C2C Tour. But maybe she could've used it in an alejandro performance, if she teased the wig a bit more bc it looks kinda flat in the pic.

True but idk if the brown hair would have suited the born this way ball unless it was darker. I do hope for a tour where she has brown hair or black hair. 

gagzus

True but idk if the brown hair would have suited the born this way ball unless it was darker. I do hope for a tour where she has brown hair or black hair. 

i think her roots in Montreal were a nice brown colour (you know before she cancelled it :deadbanana:) but same, I hope for a tour of her not using blonde or other colours just brown

Alien Tulip

i think her roots in Montreal were a nice brown colour (you know before she cancelled it :deadbanana:) but same, I hope for a tour of her not using blonde or other colours just brown

A brown high ponytail like this screams a tour with amazing outfits and choreography

tumblr_ntb4gkcaTv1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

gagzus

A brown high ponytail like this screams a tour with amazing outfits and choreography

tumblr_ntb4gkcaTv1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

most of her Vuitton Brown looks slayed tbh, but with this hairstyle the madonna fans would have a field day, especially if she was blonde with it instead :rip: 

She's played with dark roots at both the Monster Ball and BTWB, but I want more dark wigs :cryga:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived