💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Dying of thirst for CrazyGa and WeirdGa

JazzGa

Featured Posts

gagzus

then water u doing in my ott appreciation thread :green: :bye: 

the title doesn't state it's an appreciation thread and i can come and state what I want thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VenusGa is just one of my favourites for some reason..

lady-gaga-white-outfit-glamour-magazine-

rs_634x1024-131028093721-634-Lady_Gaga-h

I wanted to post these two, i love them so much :flutter:

JazzGa

I miss CrazyGa so much, but at the same time I'm loving ha new laid back style so I'm conflicted 

always LOVED this though

The seashell umbrella was amazing! This is a great example of her doing extravagant/avant-garde fashion but with a pretty and traditional twist rather than a hookery drag twist. Refreshing! 

I have been slayed by several of her beautiful glam looks lately, but i wish she would throw me a tinsel-dripping sculpted silhouette bone now and then :pray:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Lady-Gaga.jpg

I loved this look and I totally forgot about it till now. Who is with her? I recognize Breedlove but that's it.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

retroglamx

I loved this look and I totally forgot about it till now. Who is with her? I recognize Breedlove but that's it.

It's Tara with the flower crown, the other girl I recognize but don't know her name.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Alien Tulip

Lady-Gaga.jpg

I would say this is more "Sexy" but omg she looks so great with golden brown hair and a leather jacket. 

retroglamx

I would say this is more "Sexy" but omg she looks so great with golden brown hair and a leather jacket. 

brunettega is the best gaga. :giveup: 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Slayer

Yes, I'm also ready for CrazyGa. I hope she's not gone forever. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

237AD73400000578-0-image-141_14168963246lady-gaga.jpg

Honestly, her ARTPOP 2.0 oufits were kind of out-of-this-world. These are amazing.

This was a fantastic and unexpected era! The gilded nose lol. I've been looking forever for this one look of hers from this era, she was gloriously juicy tan and wearing a low-cut green and blue leotard made of like plastic scales or something. But I can't find any pics of it :cry:

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lady-gaga-style-paris-november-2014_1.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2022112!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/lady-gaga-paris.jpg

?

3 points in and ready for more

PrinceGaga

With all the acclaim that Gaga has been getting from the GP, I feel it would be a waste if she dressed crazy again. 

I really want crazyga back though!!! 

Archived