đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Dying of thirst for CrazyGa and WeirdGa

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Let's all share our favorite insane Space HookerGa from the Year 3010 looks and appreciate the ballsiness that is WeirdGa 

article-0-088085A6000005DC-719_224x688.j

51588-gaga_sp_12-10.jpg

51629-lady-gaga-spl144097_023.jpg

spectacular.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lassex

Let's all share our favorite insane Space HookerGa from the Year 3010 looks and appreciate the ballsiness that is WeirdGa

Queen of future :hunty: I agree, I love many of her crazy outfits and especially the first one from those pics!

Alien Tulip

I liked her more edgy avant garde fashion from 2008 - 2011 but now it just seems like she sort of lost touch with what goes well with certain looks ever since 2012 but now days (2015) her looks are more toned down without them being exactly "normal" and it's refreshing. I hope the next era her fashion is a bit more polarizing and thought provoking like during her first few albums. Although I honestly wouldn't be bothered if she stopped dressing weird as long as she adds her own touches then I'm content. 

SychosSoChic

These are my 3 favourite dresses. From 1-3. That Alexander McQueen dress was EVERYTHING :cry: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JazzGa

These are my 3 favourite dresses. From 1-3. That Alexander McQueen dress was EVERYTHING :cry: 

UGH yes every outfit she wore that night slayed from head to toe. If she didn't wear the meat dress, I think the other two looks would still have been historic 

Swan Heart

VenusGa is just one of my favourites for some reason..

lady-gaga-white-outfit-glamour-magazine-

o-LADY-GAGA-facebook.jpg

rs_634x1024-131028093721-634-Lady_Gaga-h

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

gagzus

in all honesty, I was over her being OTT in like... 2011 & now the GP are over it so I think she shouldn't go back to it really.

mcphee

I miss CrazyGa so much, but at the same time I'm loving ha new laid back style so I'm conflicted 

lady-gaga-seashell-10312013-01-435x580.j

always LOVED this though

JazzGa

in all honesty, I was over her being OTT in like... 2011 & now the GP are over it so I think she shouldn't go back to it really.

then water u doing in my ott appreciation thread :green: :bye: 

JazzGa

This was a fantastic and unexpected era! The gilded nose lol. I've been looking forever for this one look of hers from this era, she was gloriously juicy tan and wearing a low-cut green and blue leotard made of like plastic scales or something. But I can't find any pics of it :cry:

Archived