💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Reaction when LG5 is announced/released?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Title...how will u react when LG5 is announced/released...Share ur reaction in one Gif :fan: 

Gifs are one of the most entertaining things on GGD. Imagine Gags just announced the first single/album name or any info about LG5.Which gif will u  post here.Do u have any special gifs in ur mind for the special occasion? :sis:

My gif would be the one in which bunch of kids are having a meltdown in some concert and a dinosaur appears out of nowhere.At the end we see a little girl crying..i can't find that gif but i think y'all got my point :sis:

All aboard the hype train :wao:

plz don't post more than one gif   :pray:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

Title...how will u react when LG5 is announced/released...Share ur reaction in one Gif :fan: 

Gifs are one of the most entertaining things on GGD. Imagine Gags just announced the first single/album name or any info about LG5.Which gif will u  post here.Do u have any special gifs in ur mind for the special occasion? :sis:

My gif would be the one in which bunch of kids are having a meltdown in some concert and a dinosaur appears out of nowhere.At the end we see a little girl crying..i can't find that gif but i think y'all got my point :sis:

All aboard the hype train :wao:

Hidden Content

Better yet

:sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

Better yet

:sis:

yess, raptor jesus :lmao: ......i luv this gif :lmao: ....god bless ur soul,i lost all of my gifs ,when i updated to windows 10 :giveup: 

PartySick

tumblr_n01wbyfumj1svbnfjo1_400.gif

Me not wanting to let go of ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek :green:

Just kidding, probably this

tumblr_n2v7j0jRtS1rzik3go1_250.gif

đŸ–€

RAMROD

yess, raptor jesus :lmao: ......i luv this gif :lmao: ....god bless ur soul,i lost all of my gifs ,when i updated to windows 10 :giveup: 

What, didn't you back up before hand :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

What, didn't you back up before hand :sis:

i did but after the update,Google Chrome was having some problems...so i re-installed it and all of my bookmarks were gone :messga: 

Archived